DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Get Brock His Steak! 07/30/18

The Green Meanie

That show sure looked promising on paper. But wow was it a chore to sit through. Good thing THEM! was on TCM at the same time. I mean, Corbin and Finn was a fine match. But there was not one reason to care about it and it just kept going and going.

How did Alicia Foxx and up getting Ronda's first RAW match? That just seems to random even by WWE standards.

• Like 1

Well apparently Alicia Foxx and Travis Browne had a shouting match in a public place some years ago when the Travis Browne beats up women story was big so someone must have thought that match was ironic

The best worker tonight was all the tape that somehow kept Dana Brooke tits from popping out.   

We need to provide the Miami fans a bus trip to brooklyn for Summerslam and instead of the inevitable douches with their beach balls

• Like 4

I missed first half hour and turned it on to the last bit of Finn/Corbin which seemed pretty solid.

Bayley and Sasha looked good in their themed gear. if only there were some tag titles for women to make any sense of their team. The match was nice while it lasted.

Alicia as Ronda's first Raw opponent seems odd, but the match will likely last all of 30 seconds anyways.

I liked Owens stealing Braun's briefcase. Why the fuck Braun got it back and then never cashed in on Brock I have no idea.

I continue to dig Mojo's mid card push.

Revival better be winning the tag titles soon.

The Brock stuff was alright. They really do seem to be setting him up to finally leave. I really hope they don't swerves us on this.

5 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Revival better be winning the tag titles soon.

Or what?  The tag division is a fucking joke.

And the one team that could have changed that got beat in a singles match by the literal bottom of the WWE roster in under two minutes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sydneybrown said:

And the one team that could have changed that got beat in a singles match by the literal bottom of the WWE roster in under two minutes.

It was a rollup in a singles match. Pretty sure Bludgeon Brothers lost similarly just a few months ago to the Usos.

19 minutes ago, muhammedboehm said:

And what was with Brock ordering a stake medium well? We all know he eats his stake raw right off the side of the cow.

He shouldn't do that. That's how you can catch diverticulitoooooohhhh noooooo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3