DVDVR Message Board

WWE EVOLUTION (All Women's PPV) - 10/28/2018

RIPPA

19 hours ago, nofuture said:

Well the MYC is going to be Cole, Beth and Renee so if that works out, I'd imagine it'll be the same for Evolution.

I wonder how hands on Vince will be for the PPV because if he let's Cole alone during the show I would much prefer Cole in the booth than Mauro

7 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Honestly, it feels like every time Steph wrestles the reaction ends up being "wow that was way better than I expected"

Probably because it's preceded here by two months of "I HATE STEPHANIE SHE WILL RUIN EVERYTHING THE MCMAHONS DESTROY EVERYTHING" every single time.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Honestly, it feels like every time Steph wrestles the reaction ends up being "wow that was way better than I expected"

Probably because people find she to gets one over the talent too often during the build. Its especially bad with men since there isn't a real possible payoff save the "accidental" Wrestlemania bump. Really though I worry less with women since other than the Brie feud, any other actual feud Steph has had I want to say she has ended up eating crow at some point. Honestly, I have little expectation of her being involved in the show outside of supporting Rousey's opponent.

23 hours ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Dave has a type.

Guys that superkick alot?  Or have the last name Flair?

But that's okay because also according to Dave most of the people who watch or like women's wrestling in the US are doing it knowing that it sucks.  ?

• Thanks 1

On 8/9/2018 at 3:52 PM, Brian Fowler said:

I also feel she's underrated in the ring, and thankfully has nothing as cringy as Shane McMahon's punches. Her performance at Wrestlemania was a heeling masterclass.

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic