Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
RIPPA

NFL PRESEASON 2018

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, RIPPA said:

To be fair - in the story it says that the beer will be rotated out once a month if necessary.

But yeah - nothing bad will come of this at all.

What happens in Cleveland when you give them cheap, let alone free, beer.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/142952-ten-cent-beer-night-the-worst-idea-ever

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supremebve said:

What happens in Cleveland when you give them cheap, let alone free, beer.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/142952-ten-cent-beer-night-the-worst-idea-ever

But it's Bud Light. Everyone could drink 20 of them and not even get a slight buzz. Bud Light is like making love in a canoe: it's fucking close to water!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frankly, for a team that's literally won 1 game in the last 2 1/2 years, fuck it.  

Let them burn down half their town when the Brownies actually pull it off.   They deserve it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Frankly, for a team that's literally won 1 game in the last 2 1/2 years, fuck it.  

Let them burn down half their town when the Brownies actually pull it off.   They deserve it. 

Fantastic post, I honestly can't tell if you mean "they deserve to celebrate however they want" or "they deserve to have half their city burned down".

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Frankly, for a team that's literally won 1 game in the last 2 1/2 years, fuck it.  

Let them burn down half their town when the Brownies actually pull it off.   They deserve it. 

Set the river on fire again too!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone has pushed the "Andy Dalton sucks" narative for so long and so hard that nobody has noticed he is about to break all of Boomer's all time team records (and is closing in on Kenny Anderson's career touchdown mark as well).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, S.K.o.S. said:

Fantastic post, I honestly can't tell if you mean "they deserve to celebrate however they want" or "they deserve to have half their city burned down".

I believe the answer is "Yes."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, sabremike said:

Everyone has pushed the "Andy Dalton sucks" narative for so long and so hard that nobody has noticed he is about to break all of Boomer's all time team records (and is closing in on Kenny Anderson's career touchdown mark as well).

Does he win this shirt when he breaks them? 

b93c674e82ba462b94ac4ecec97c0845--world-

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, sabremike said:

Everyone has pushed the "Andy Dalton sucks" fact for so long and so hard that nobody has noticed he is about to break all of Boomer's all time team records (and is closing in on Kenny Anderson's career touchdown mark as well).

1

FTFY

Andy Dalton is not a bad quarterback, but that's only because there are so few good quarterbacks.  He's just good enough that you can't replace him with someone off the street, but he's also bad enough that you never feel comfortable depending on him.  He is fine against average defenses, but he's abysmal in primetime/playoff games.  Andy Dalton is the football equivalent to a dead end job, sure it's paying the bills, but you are never under the impression that your dreams are about to come true.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Does he win this shirt when he breaks them? 

b93c674e82ba462b94ac4ecec97c0845--world-

Boomer lost his Super Bowl when one of our key players went on a coke binge the night before the game and totalled our game plan. What was Marino's excuse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His excuse was he couldn't play defense.   And neither could the Dolphins. 

Enjoy your new title. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×