DVDVR Message Board

Hulk Hogan returns... still a racist

Did they ever actual announce he WAS “suspended” from the Hall of Fame or was it one of those things were he magically vanished when they tried to scrub him from history?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I don't support WWE bringing Hogan back into the fold. 

Hogan really has no purpose in the current WWE except that he is Hulk Hogan. 

I really hope that all this Hogan and New Day talk was just "ha ha imagine if they have him hanging  with the black group" .   Although they have gone about 6 months with New Day and their creepy love of pancakes so who knows

“I don’t know if Brooke was fucking the black guy’s son."

“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, fucking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and shit, and whatever."

“I mean, I’d rather if she was going to fuck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!"

“I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger.” 

Just in case anybody forgot. 

avenueq01.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, ChrisM said:

Maybe neckbeards will tweet @ Snickers to express their fake outrage about Hogan, the way they did with the Moolah  deal.

I love the strong language you use here. "Outrage," because anyone who remarks on finding it distasteful for the company to associate with Hogan must be throwing a histrionic fit. 

Better yet, what does one need to do to get their feelings rubber-stamped as authentic by your ilk? 

And while I'm not very active on social media, I wouldn't be opposed to sponsors getting @'d. Isn't that just the free market sorting itself out? 

• Like 2

Hulk Hogan is officially backstage at tonight's WWE pay-per-view.

After the company announced that he's been reinstated into their Hall of Fame, Hogan sent out a tweet this afternoon about meeting with the WWE roster: "Just met with the @WWE Superstars and on all levels the volume of love and support was overwhelming. I’ve been praying for this day and I finally feel like I made it back home. Only Love 4 the #WWEUNIVERSE brother HH"

Dave Meltzer notes that Hogan apologized to everyone for the racist rant that led to Hogan being fired from WWE in July 2015. Meltzer added that there were wrestlers cheering for Hogan and congratulating and hugging him.

PWInsider first reported the details of Hogan's apology. They wrote that Hogan reminded everyone to always think about what they're saying and that, in today's day and age, "they have to remember that there are always cameras everywhere and they could be recorded even when they don't realize they are."

WWE also confirmed on the Extreme Rules pre-show that Hogan is backstage at the PPV. As of now, that and him being reinstated into the Hall of Fame is all that WWE has announced about his status with the company.

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/hulk-hogan-meets-wwe-roster-backstage-extreme-rules-261726?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I am sure that wasn't awkward for some folks...

50 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Especially when it is clear from his recent talks that the real crime in his mind was not saying the racist things but getting caught saying the racist things

"they have to remember that there are always cameras everywhere and they could be recorded even when they don't realize they are."

Just to underline that point... ugh.

Every time I see him sign his Tweets I think he's signing off "Heil Hitler" haha

• Like 3

"they have to remember that there are always cameras everywhere and they could be recorded even when they don't realize they are."

Like if you are having sex with a friend's wife.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Go2Sleep said:

Hogan said those things before America voted that it's ok to be outwardly racist again. WWE is just keeping up with the times for once.

Thanks.  You saved me the trouble of having to say the same thing.