Hey - that is what the preview says!

Also announced

AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - Non-Title Match

Asuka vs. James Ellsworth - Lumberjack Match

Samoa Joe vs. Tye Dillinger

Team Hell No on Miz TV to open the show

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

poor poor Tye Dillinger

Joe told Tye "Come to Daddy"*, I'm going to "Fix Your Face".

*For the board members not familiar with Dillinger Escape Plan, they covered Aphex Twin's "Come to Daddy" on their EP with Mike Patton, Irony is a Dead Scene. "Fix Your Face" is the opening track on DEP's third LP, Ire Works. 

You're all welcome.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

"I know his moves. I know his counters. AJ Styles is an open book to me, and I'm at the library all the time" - Rusev is awesome

19 minutes ago, christopher.annino said:

Rusev was king of commentary.

"I came out on a freaking tank!"

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

AJ/Nakamura was decent enough though I could have done w/o it. It was nice seeing it lead in to a tag match with another victory for Rusev.

I'm not sure what Asuka/Ellsworth was supposed to be. The shark cage stip is an ok add-on I guess.

Almas/Sin Cara was fun. Kind of surprised to see Sin Cara getting so much in. I hope post Extreme Rules sees Almas go on to bigger things.

Dug the Hell No/Sanity/New Day, BB brawl. The 10-man tag was fun.

56 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Imagine how awesome a 5 on 5 Survivor Series match of Sanity & Bludgeon Brothers vs. New Day & Team Hell No could be. Of course, I have no faith in the booking of the main roster.

Why would I want that instead of Miz and Bryan leading teams against each other? Also I doubt Kane is going to be around for that long.

43 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Why would I want that instead of Miz and Bryan leading teams against each other? Also I doubt Kane is going to be around for that long.

I don't know why would you. I know I'd want it because Harper, Rowan, Dain, and Wolfe would make an awesome hoss team with Eric Young as the derranged leader. I didn't consider Miz because he does nothing for me. I find his act and his ring work to be terribly dull. Plus, he would seem completely out of place on a team with Sanity or the Bludgeon Brothers.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don't know why would you. I know I'd want it because Harper, Rowan, Dain, and Wolfe would make an awesome hoss team with Eric Young as the derranged leader. I didn't consider Miz because he does nothing for me. I find his act and his ring work to be terribly dull. Plus, he would seem completely out of place on a team with Sanity or the Bludgeon Brothers.

I do like the idea of Sanity with Bludgeon Brothers. That said, I just don't see the feud with Bryan lasting up to SS since Kane still has campaign to deal with and by that point it feels like they should be pushing Miz vs. Bryan stronger.

6 hours ago, christopher.annino said:

Rusev was king of commentary. 

Also I miss getting into Dillinger Escape Plan shows for free.

I just straight up miss DEP.

I saw their show in Manchester on the farewell tour and it got cancelled during the encore as someone got injured in the pit. It was about as fitting a goodbye for that band as you could get

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Just call a team captained by Miz and featuring Bludgeon Bros and Wolfe/Dain “The Movie Monsters” (or The MonStars), and print your money.

11 hours ago, MonteCarl said:

"I know his moves. I know his counters. AJ Styles is an open book to me, and I'm at the library all the time" - Rusev is awesome

That's brilliant. Hoping Rusev wins the WWE Championship on Rusev Day but it's not going to happen.

We probably don't deserve to live in a world with Rusev as WWE champion. Just imagining the celebration and the chants of Rusev Day at Extreme Rules and then on Smackdown Live(!)...yeah it would just be too good. Can't possibly reward the fans with anything like that.