DVDVR Message Board

Introduce yourself (or don't)

Doug_Tilley

On 7/9/2018 at 9:52 AM, Doug_Tilley said:

I *have*, though we've yet to do an episode on it. Though, I did make a blood oath to cover the life and work of Eric Roberts that Eric Roberts refused to release me from, so it's coming! 

When you end up recording that one, please let me know. I'll be eager to give it a listen. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Greetings,

I am cole, I've been lurking forever (green and yellow green and yellow) and decided to register finally. My board name is to honor my cat Eli ( rip) of twenty years Eli aka flea-li aka the arsonist aka The Big Boss

My earliest wrestling memories is wcw  luchadores between 8-9pm, my bedtime.  and Bill Goldberg debut vs hugh morris, my older brothers watched wrestling i remember their friends coming over for ppvs and they would go.to burt flickinger for ecw. I also remember and may still have the have the tape somewhere of king of death match Kawasaki dream 1995. I was 7 or 8. I tape traded a bit in early ROH days while in hs

These days I watch Mostly wwe. I follow.the sheets and am interested in the backstage politics and goings on of.the whole industry worldwide, the culture and lifestyle fascinates me.

I wrestled in High school because of pro wrestling.

My all-time favorites are Mark Henry, goldust, and briscoe brothers,

currently my favorites are, Andrade(cien almas),  KO, elias, the usos (also a twin) and pentagon

I'm pretty excited about AEW starting up.

so I might contribute my opinion and viewpoints or continue to lurk but here I can talk.about wrestling with people.who understand so thanks to Phil Rippa and the mods for this board all these years

Cole aka Bigbosseli

• Like 3

First, sorry about Eli, but 20 is a good run for a cat, our oldest is 13 the next is ten and the other nine will probably outlive me. 

Secondly, a hearty welcome!

• 3 years later...

Hey everyone! I'm your friendly neighborhood nerdy wrestling girl with one leg ... Brynn!

My name is pronounced like "Ben" except with an "R" after the "B". 

I've been a fan of wrestling for as long as I can remember! I don't remember exactly how I came across it but it was WWF Raw sometime in 1995 (when I was 5) and the first pay-per-view I remember being hyped was that years Survivor Series. Through the 90s I watched WCW and some ECW as well (when I could).

Since WCW and ECW shut down, I watched mostly WWE along with peeking in on TNA here and there. I also borrowed tapes from some friends and I watched mid 2000s NOAH, Ring of Honor and random indies. I also enjoy watching old stuff on Peacock/WWE Network, YouTube and Impact Plus that I missed out on.

As for today, I still watch tons and tons of wrestling. Dynamite and Rampage from AEW every week plus the majority of their PPVs, NXT on occasion when there's nothing else on or if it's a special episode. I also watch the big shows from Impact and I never miss a WWE "premium live event" (NXT included in that). 

When I'm not watching wrestling, I enjoy shows like Yellowstone, South Park, Bob's Burgers, Simpsons, King of the Hill, Great North, any of the Star Wars specials on Disney Plus and also competition shows like Survivor and Big Brother! In terms of other sports, I'll watch hockey and football. Possibly a baseball game if it's a team that interests me but they really lost me after the lockout this past winter.

Anyway, sorry for carrying on. I’m just happy to be here!

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, onelegbrynn said:

Hey everyone! I'm your friendly neighborhood nerdy wrestling girl with one leg ... Brynn!

My name is pronounced like "Ben" except with an "R" after the "B". 

I've been a fan of wrestling for as long as I can remember! I don't remember exactly how I came across it but it was WWF Raw sometime in 1995 (when I was 5) and the first pay-per-view I remember being hyped was that years Survivor Series. Through the 90s I watched WCW and some ECW as well (when I could).

Since WCW and ECW shut down, I watched mostly WWE along with peeking in on TNA here and there. I also borrowed tapes from some friends and I watched mid 2000s NOAH, Ring of Honor and random indies. I also enjoy watching old stuff on Peacock/WWE Network, YouTube and Impact Plus that I missed out on.

As for today, I still watch tons and tons of wrestling. Dynamite and Rampage from AEW every week plus the majority of their PPVs, NXT on occasion when there's nothing else on or if it's a special episode. I also watch the big shows from Impact and I never miss a WWE "premium live event" (NXT included in that). 

When I'm not watching wrestling, I enjoy shows like Yellowstone, South Park, Bob's Burgers, Simpsons, King of the Hill, Great North, any of the Star Wars specials on Disney Plus and also competition shows like Survivor and Big Brother! In terms of other sports, I'll watch hockey and football. Possibly a baseball game if it's a team that interests me but they really lost me after the lockout this past winter.

Anyway, sorry for carrying on. I’m just happy to be here!

Hello, Brynn. Paul here. Let me be the first to welcome you aboard to the best board on the 'net!

• Thanks 1