DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] JULY 2018 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I am guessing because they were short handed - EC3 was a face on the Florida loop this weekend

He teamed with Heavy Machinery on Friday and last night faced Adam Cole for the North American title

• Like 2

11 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I am guessing because they were short handed - EC3 was a face on the Florida loop this weekend

He teamed with Heavy Machinery on Friday and last night faced Adam Cole for the North American title

Did Luger give EC3 his old zubaz?

Bums me out that it looks like Dijak is a job guy. I guess that's how other super talented dudes have been used too, like Oney until recently, but Dijak just looks like someone who could be a superstar. If they're treating him as a prospect though and bringing him up slowly then I'll try to refrain from complaining much.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 6:10 AM, Craig H said:

Bums me out that it looks like Dijak is a job guy. I guess that's how other super talented dudes have been used too, like Oney until recently, but Dijak just looks like someone who could be a superstar. If they're treating him as a prospect though and bringing him up slowly then I'll try to refrain from complaining much.

Good, cause that's what they're doing. Dijak looked great on this show. He has a ton of potential and no one cares that he lost. 

That is the NXT way where they bring people in as job guys for a few weeks before bringing them back with more steam behind them after a short break.  They do it all the time with guys like Elias and Kona Reeves, its no big deal.  

8 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Per Meltzer - Lars Sullivan has a broken jaw

Didn't we know that like the day after Takeover? He posted an x-ray and everything.

It'll be interesting how they play it with Dijak. He's better known and has been featured more than the usual "do jobs and then change their name before bringing them back" people in the past.

8 minutes ago, Norwegian Rudo said:

Didn't we know that like the day after Takeover? He posted an x-ray and everything.

He tweeted the picture right after Dave put out the last WON so it would explain why he had it this week.

I didn't know and no one else had mentioned it either (at least on the board)

It did make me realize that I unfollowed Lars when he was fighting with Lacey Evans and I never started following him again

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Goth as fuck,

His style is kick.

What's not to like?

Saw your potential there and couldn't resist...

• Like 1

What I have gathered from Twitter is Ohno wrestled Mars Wang and crushed him in like 10 seconds. He then cut a promo issuing an open challenge saying he wasn't leaving until he got a real fight. Danny Burch answered the open challenge and then Ohno beat him via KO too.

• Like 3