DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2018 WRESTLING GIFS.

11 hours ago, clintthecrippler said:

Did anyone ever figure out who the hell "Kahlua and The Beast" were in the "South African qualifier match"?

According to the 12/3/90 Observer they were Bill Tabb and Larry Hamilton (obviously not Jody's brother). Tabb was the bigger of the two, Beast. 

And then further research showed that Tabb was a jobber who they occasionally stuck under a hood (at one point he worked Nikita Koloff as "the Black Assassin)

Hamilton apparently worked a lot in the Alabama area in the 80s

Here's the whole Wrestling Classics thread on it - http://wrestlingclassics.com/cgi-bin/.ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=005774;p=1

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

According to the 12/3/90 Observer they were Bill Tabb and Larry Hamilton (obviously not Jody's brother). Tabb was the bigger of the two, Beast. 

And then further research showed that Tabb was a jobber who they occasionally stuck under a hood (at one point he worked Nikita Koloff as "the Black Assassin)

Hamilton apparently worked a lot in the Alabama area in the 80s

Here's the whole Wrestling Classics thread on it - http://wrestlingclassics.com/cgi-bin/.ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=005774;p=1

Tabb worked a lot in the Southeastern feds as well. Looked kinda like a black Road Warrior (including the long tights and motorcycle boots) if it's the guy I'm thinking of.

• Thanks 1

On 7/4/2018 at 6:14 AM, The Natural said:

usataker.gif

I want to know what Rick Steiner was so excited about, because there's no way he could see the American flag lining when 'Taker opened his trench coat...

5 minutes ago, CSC said:

I want to know what Rick Steiner was so excited about, because there's no way he could see the American flag lining when 'Taker opened his trench coat...

Luger just whispered over that they were going to Sizzler after the show if he behaves.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, CSC said:

He finally got that apple skin out of his teeth. 

22 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Luger just whispered over that they were going to Sizzler Shoney’s after the show if he behaves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3