DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

1 hour ago, Phantom Lord said:

This card was in Bay Ridge/Sunset Park Brooklyn in 1979 on this day. Knowing that area, I'm amused at the sight of Andre The Giant on 5th Avenue.

Di-1zb4U0AAdwV8.jpg

29 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Most importantly, air conditioned 

The Jaunty-Angled Valiant Brothers!

12 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

This card was in Bay Ridge/Sunset Park Brooklyn in 1979 on this day. Knowing that area, I'm amused at the sight of Andre The Giant on 5th Avenue.

Di-1zb4U0AAdwV8.jpg

I'm way more amused at the idea they might switch two of their titles on a spot show in a Brooklyn church. :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Raziel said:

If Tama put half the effort into his matches that he puts into his Twitter trolling, he could probably be a top tier guy.

I really can't wait for the Tama/Roman Reigns stuff to stop clogging my timeline

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I really can't wait for the Tama/Roman Reigns stuff to stop clogging my timeline

But Phil, where else are we supposed to get Tama to WWE/Roman to NJPW takes untli January from?

A lot of times quotes were used for emphasis on old signs.  Think of it as stars or /whichever/ thing *you* use as -emphasis- in texts.  Most unnecessary quotations are a result of much older people being in charge of signs :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Natural said:

016_Ciampa_07182018ca_020--6fc50ce48cb3f

Best heel going. The crowd reaction to Tomasso Ciampa's entrance at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn IV will be a highlight of said show.

I know Ciampa just won the title, but I feel like Gargano needs to win it at Takeover. Then, Aleister Black can get his one on one rematch, and the final blowoff vs. Ciampa, title vs. nxt career.

• Like 1