DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

1 hour ago, Goodear said:

clash-xii-3.jpg

I can make a music reference.

Skid Row was a band.

Right?

"Youth Gone Wild" wouldn't really work as Buddy was 29 at the time of Clash 12. I'll go for the easy one, "I Remember You", Buddy Landell. 

2 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

You’re kidding right? She only cleaned up within the past decade. 

Within 3 years of Cobain's death, she was dating Edward Norton, costarring in high profile movies, and earning Golden Globe nominations.  That's a far cry from being investigated for doing heroin while pregnant.  I never said she was clean, but she was better off without him.  She had kicked her heroin habit before she met him, but relapsed because all he wanted to do was get high all the time.

On 7/16/2018 at 11:25 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Abdullah_07.jpg

the timeless art of seduction

I'm legit surprised you didn't go with:

“I sense great vulnerability. A man-child crying out for love. An innocent orphan in the post-modern world.”

“I see a parasite. A sexually depraved miscreant who is seeking only to gratify his basest and most immediate urges.”

“His struggle is man's struggle. He lifts my spirit.”

“He is a loathsome, offensive brute. Yet I can’t look away.”

“He transcends time and space.”

“He sickens me.”

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

WWE guys going one way, New Japan guys go the other way, Mark Haskins in the middle saying "Whaddya want from me?"

• Like 4

Directly the opposite, obviously. This was at a Gold's Gym opening to provide some actual context. He did fall by the way. Landed on that slight ledge below him and I assume just fell back from there. He's athletic, so he wouldn't screw it up.

Be glad I didn't post the photos with Dieno facing the other way with ass exposed using the same machine. Or anything involving his ass and people jumping off vaulting pads at him.

• Haha 1