DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

IIRC, the tweet was sent out shortly before the Cole-Lawler match at WM, and it was a few weeks after the WWE apologized for a Cena-Rock segment on RAW that critics said had "homophobic taunts". AFAIK, there was no punishment for the latter as well.

9 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

In an alternate universe, Kurt Cobain is at the forefront of the WWF New Generation.

I'm not sure whether being a wrestler instead of a rock star means he would have done less drugs or more drugs.  Either way, he probably still doesn't make it out of 1994 alive.

51 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

I'm not sure whether being a wrestler instead of a rock star means he would have done less drugs or more drugs.  Either way, he probably still doesn't make it out of 1994 alive.

Yeah, they can be very similar lifestyles. One positive is that WWF champion Kurt Cobain doesn't end up with Courtney Love.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yeah, they can be very similar lifestyles. One positive is that WWF champion Kurt Cobain doesn't end up with Courtney Love.

He ends up with Sherri, who sounds like Courtney on “Sexy Boy”.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I hate to break it to you, but he was the bad influence on her.

• Like 1

Looking at that picture, in hindsight was the NOAH formation a tragic misstep for puro? AJPW has arguably never recovered and went through all kinds of mutations and NOAH initially went to great heights but plummeted soon after Misawa's death

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I like Akiyama being banished back to the Young Boys Row, so he's resting his arm on Motoko's head. 

Also: HOW IS KOJIKA STILL ALIVE?! 

EDIT: And at the ripe old age of 76 IS STILL ACTIVE~!

Death Matches actually add roughly 30 years to your lifespan

2 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Sorry, @PetrolCB, but Cobain got her into doing hard drugs once they hooked up. And you'll notice that after his death, she fairly quickly got her shit together and became way more mainstream with her band and her acting.

You’re kidding right? She only cleaned up within the past decade. 

• Like 2