DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

1 minute ago, Eivion said:

Odd, is Sarah Stock not a coach anymore?

I actually had the same thought when I posted the article in the NXT thread that Natural clearly hates

A quick google search turns up nothing but part of me wonders if she is actually working as an agent on one of the two TV shows

• Haha 1

I had totally missed Serena Deeb being a coach but it makes me feel less crazy for thinking I saw her breaking apart on of the NXT brawls from the last month or so. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I actually had the same thought when I posted the article in the NXT thread that Natural clearly hates

A quick google search turns up nothing but part of me wonders if she is actually working as an agent on one of the two TV shows

I believe that's the case.

It would make sense because I know Amato was doing that for awhile but I think her promotion to Assistant Head Coach meant she couldn't be on the road with the main shows as much so Stock got that promotion (and was why Deeb was hired).

I could just be making this all up in my head to fit my own narrative

59 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

It would make sense because I know Amato was doing that for awhile but I think her promotion to Assistant Head Coach meant she couldn't be on the road with the main shows as much so Stock got that promotion (and was why Deeb was hired).

I could just be making this all up in my head to fit my own narrative

That is indeed what happened, I remember reading about that when it happened.