3 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

Sasha/Bayley v Becky/Charlotte

Bliss/James v Rousey/Natalya

Jax/Moon v Carmella/Asuka

Lana/Naomi v The Bellas

Morgan/Logan v Mandy/Sonya

Feel like I’m forgetting people...

Replace the Bellas with the IIconics.

There's also still Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

Agreed. Half the time was him saying how shitty his contemporaries were health-wise. That and it sounded like he was on a pay phone at a Holiday Inn. 

I enjoyed listening to Flair talk about anything. In hindsight he was keeping Conrad Thompson in line. 

4 minutes ago, Victator said:

In hindsight he was keeping Conrad Thompson in line. 

That’s true. Conrad wasn’t in “Podcast Conrad” mode yet. He was just some guy, who eventually ended up marrying (Megan) into the Flair family. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

That’s true. Conrad wasn’t in “Podcast Conrad” mode yet. He was just some guy, who eventually ended up marrying (Megan) into the Flair family. 

I’ve only ever known Podcast Conrad. Did the guy he used to be understand that nobody hits the download button because they value his opinion? 

Roll tide. 

• Haha 2

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
3 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I’ve only ever known Podcast Conrad. Did the guy he used to be understand that nobody hits the download button because they value his opinion? 

Roll tide. 

giphy.gif

I think the best way to do this would be to have a big blood fued brawl in the middle of the ring with all of the women and right in the middle of it Steph can stop it to make the announcement and everyone can hug and celebrate. That would be great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Those aren’t the actual belts. They’re close, but that’s not the final version. The white straps and resemblance to the men’s tag titles are correct. There’s still a spartan thing to them though. 

1 hour ago, kafkonia said:

HR Giger presents the WWE Women's Tag Team belts?

Have Jello Biafra present them to the winners (pat yourself on the back if you get the reference).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 7/19/2018 at 9:16 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I would watch the hell out of "My Lunch with Virgil".

I've lived "My Lunch with Virgil". He'd charm his way into all sorts of upgrades and freebies. Disco would try and not get shit. The only upgrade Disco got on the tour, we all managed to get (Something with luggage on our way from Kodiak to Fairbanks or something.)

19 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Roll tide. 

I know you are joking but the answer is yes. He was very humble and rarely gave his opinion.