DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

The negative things that happened to people Bryan is programmed against just feeds into the positive direction of his health. He's basically just consuming souls like Shang Tsung.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Player One said:

Somehow I missed that Kane legit broke his ankle till just now.

To be fair - no one knew until the actual PPV when they had to do a storyline reason that he couldn't wrestle and was wearing a walking boot

Just now, RIPPA said:

To be fair - no one knew until the actual PPV when they had to do a storyline reason that he couldn't wrestle and was wearing a walking boot

Kane should have stomped his foot like in 2015 to fix it:

Skip to 6:02.

WWE announced that their next China show will be Sept 1 with them advertising that Ronda Rousey will be wrestling on the card.

I was going to joke that they were so scared of All In that they fled the country but I feel like more than a few of you would think I was serious.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sammo~! said:

AJ Styles continuing to look more and more Dave Grohly by the minute 

Can he play drums?

• Like 1

Insult me all you want (and believe me I actually have takes on David E. Grohl), however... Thou shan't fuck with WInnie the Pooh.  

Enjoy the new title. Woop woop.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I'm bummed that I have no opinions on Grohl or the Foo Fighters (though I do have opinions on Nirvana), or I would have posted that and gotten such an awesome tag.

Seriously, I'm envious, Other MattD

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Dustin and Terry Gordy as a tag team?! Ye Gods!

The only AJ match of Dustin I can find online is in 1990 against Davey Boy Smith. It isn't good.

2 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Drummer for Nirvana, front man for Foo Fighters, drummer for Tenacious D, sometimes drummer for Queens of the Stone Age, drummer for Them Crooked Vultures...

It's cute how you string random words into a sentence and pretend it means something to us elderly.  After "Nirvana", the only words in that sentence that mean anything to me are for, sometimes, and the.

I had no idea that Tenacious D was a real thing.   Wasn't that the project with Jack Black and... some other bald, heavyset comedian?  I thought that was a Spinal Tap deal for some movie or comedy special or something.  

Now, I feel really old.