DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

12 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

What was the GL botch? I don’t watch NJ but saw some gifs. Was it that stupid German suplex thing?

There has been more than one.  They did one finisher where they dropped their opponent on the back of their neck.  

Here is the Son of Havoc tweet.  Looks cool but then you watch again and see how his opponent lands.

https://twitter.com/MDoggMattCross/status/1018292067661963264

PPV related but not having to do anything with any matches

They made an announcement that Brock needs to either show up tomorrow on RAW or agree to defend the title or Angle will strip him of the title.

9 hours ago, evilwaldo said:

Here is the Son of Havoc tweet.  Looks cool but then you watch again and see how his opponent lands.

https://twitter.com/MDoggMattCross/status/1018292067661963264

I don't know shit about the practical mechanics of wrestling, but that seems like the fault of the opponent.  If a dude jumps on me from the top rope, I think I'd faceplant.  What I probably wouldn't do is damn near snap my neck trying to execute a front flip.

• Like 1

My mom called me to tell me she was in a conversation with someone in a Bullet Club shirt and was told about the of Dragon Gate, Canadian wrestling, and Bullet Clun Club (Even Bone Soldier) and she mentioned the Colony and Adreza Giant Panda.. 
Success! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

That should have been bully Ryback's catchphrase said in the same rhythm as the Feed Me More chant. Ryback could have handed out gold star stickers as well to people in the crowd. Truly a wasted opportunity by WWE. If anything sums up WWE (main roster), it's wasted opportunity.

Just the image of WWE fans in legion, wearing gold stars at shows.

You're not getting anywhere near enough love for this. J/s.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Ace said:

Looks like the guy was taking his own bump to me.

Then she should learn how to work.  Being in the ring with someone and purposely bumping like that shows a lack of restraint.  He puts both himself and the people he is working with at risk if he cannot work properly.

Same goes for all the people who are botching moves, learn to work where you don't put others at risk of injury.

• RIPPA unlocked this topic
4 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

In case anyone's wondering: No Brock and Two 3-Ways

So you can just turn back on the Simpsons marathon or free up space on your DVR

Thanks Curt. I’ll stick with the derby. 

• Like 2

I was just thinking randomly of the Daniel Bryan feuds curse (since his return):

-teamed with Shane (diagnosed with diverticulitis) against Sami (suffers two rotator cuff injuries) and Owens (relatively ok save for the dangerous cage bump last night)

-feuds with Cass (Cass gets fired)

-teams with Kane (breaks his ankle) against Bludgeons (still ok but they must be worried!)

• Haha 1