DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

Speaking of Barrett, breaking up the League of Nations and treating them like jabronis at Wrestlemania was also a total waste.  I remember seeing The Lads and The Wyatts face off on Raw and getting feelings similar to when The Wyatts and The Shield faced off.  It's a pity they never went anywhere with that and threw a bunch of other people into the match.

1 hour ago, Sammo~! said:

Using the example of 3MB, would you rather be known as one of the worst WWE Champions ever or one of the best jobbers?

To be thought of in the same light as SD Jones or the developmentally challenged guy from Scream.... Hrmmmmm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

So Rusev's version of the whole Taker Casket Match thing (via the new Ride Along and take the appropriate amount of salt with it)

Vince tells him he is going to be facing Taker in a Casket Match

Rusev doesn't believe him and literally starts laughing in Vince's face

Vince, clearly being in a mood, yanks Rusev from the match

The Saudi Prince finds out the match is Taker/Jericho and complains because he thought Rusev was supposed to be in the match.

Rusev gets put back in 

They also showed his "Bury me softly" tweet

6 hours ago, The Natural said:

Daniel Bryan with honesty especially at 18:39 mark.

I love it. Bryan Danielson feels the same about WWE's long term booking as we do. He would fit right in as a DVDVR poster. 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I love it. Bryan Danielson feels the same about WWE's long term booking as we do. He would fit right in as a DVDVR poster. 

I love Bryan Danielson calling it as he sees it. Welcome to the board, Daniel!

• Like 1

Remember for Royal Rumble 2010 when a bunch of DVDVR posters thought it would be great if CM Punk cut straight edge society promos in between eliminating people? And then he did? Wouldn't surprise me if DB already lurks too lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RIShane said:

Charlotte Flair educating us all on the true meaning of the 4th of July. ?

Is the acknowledgement of the British Invasion the first TNA tweet from Charlotte? Also was Ric in TNA when the British Invasion was a thing? Or more importantly is this Charlotte spoilering that Nick Aldis is heading to WWE with the NWA World Title?

Some Time Machine matches I can think of.

1) MIdnight Express vs Golden Lovers.   I could see Kenny and Ibushi being like the Fantastics.

2) Cena vs WCW-era Vader

3) Rey Mysterio vs Johnny Saint

4) Ernie Ladd vs prime Brock

3 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Christ...who is who? I see Hugh Morris, Booker T, and, uh, maybe Lash Leroux? but who are the rest?

Hugh Morris (aka Hugh G Rection)

Lash LeRoux (aka Cpl Cajun)

Booker T (aka GI Bro)

Chavo Guerrero Jr (aka Lt Loco)

Major Gunns

The Wall (aka Sgt AWOL)

EDIT - I did have to look up their stupid nicknames