DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Tong Po vs. Austin Creed (oh and the other stuff) - 6/26/2018

RIPPA

Announced for tonight

US Title Match - Jeff Hardy vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Rusev vs. Xavier Woods

Becky Lynch vs. Peyton Royce

Plus members of the GLOW cast have tweeted about being there and doing something with Naomi.

AJ Styles and Carmella are both still in Australia

I really don't know why they'd put Hardy-Nak on free TV when we know it's absolutely ending in a DQ with the re-match happening at the PPV in 2 weeks. 

Also...

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to SDL is Tong Po vs. Austin Creed (oh and the other stuff) - 6/26/2018
8 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I really don't know why they'd put Hardy-Nak on free TV when we know it's absolutely ending in a DQ with the re-match happening at the PPV in 2 weeks. 

Also...

You forget doing the title change on TV then undoing it on PPV.

Apparently the story is that the police dog was brought in before yesterday's SDL house show - it was doing its sweep, stopped at Nakamura and started sniffing his leg and then "without provocation" bit him.

At least Kane is more mobile than Taker. 

I love the looks the Bludgeon Brothers were shooting Miz. If the Bludgeon Brothers are going to lose the titles, let it be because of Miz's botched interference. The Bludgeon Brothers stalking, catching, and disemboweling Miz would be a beautiful thing.

Sanity shouldn't be losing already. Let them at least win a rematch at Extreme Rules.

I pray there's not going to be anymore fuckery with Asuka. Let her kill Ellsworth, get him the fuck off my tv, then kill Carmella for the title.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Seth is just a racist dog" - Big Black

Yeah, when does Becky? That losing streak is pretty well buried by now. 

They did a good job with the booking in mashing up the Usos, Sanity and Hardy. I only remember Eric Young as the tiny comedy dude in TNA from the few times I ever watched TNA. Here he came off really goofy facially and I wasn't feeling him, but after the Usos showed up he started laying it in (one forearm to An Uso was a total potato) and bumping out of the ring all over. Killian Dane has really unfortunate body hair, and the other guy has a really unfortunate girdle. 

The Kane appearance was a given for a long time now but was well received.