DVDVR Message Board

¡Raw Es Noche De Parejas Increibles! - 6/25/2018

Dolfan in NYC

33 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Corporate Kane was the shitty flea market knockoff version of Bull Shannon.

Kane was more like the AWA/Remco knockoffs you'd find at Big Lots.  Constable Corbin's look is a step below that.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Time to make the hug into a devastating finisher.

How in the hell did I never get that this was a Of Mice and Men joke?   

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

To play Devil's advocate,  I believe every time Sasha backstabbed Bayley it was in situations that are "every person for themselves" and Sasha understood this and Bayley didn't. 

Each time it happened it made little sense strategy wise and helped cause her own loss.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

To play Devil's advocate,  I believe every time Sasha backstabbed Bayley it was in situations that are "every person for themselves" and Sasha understood this and Bayley didn't. 

b9a.gif

See.  Not every joke is a Seinfeld reference.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

...but I'm not telling you anything you don't already know

You left something out, so I thought I'd help you out there.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Corporate Kane was the shitty flea market knockoff version of Bull Shannon.

Constable Baron is the shitty flea market knockoff of Bull Buchanon. He even looks like he raided the RTC wardrobe.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2018 at 4:23 PM, just drew said:

ive kinda always thought people want to care about Bayley. They just haven't been given reason to for a while. I've been saying this a while, but she could be a huge star for them. Kids like her. And, I could tell my wife she's my favorite women's wrestler and not have to sleep on the couch. She's pretty, but not threatening. Very wholesome. Does that make sense, or am I turning Cibernetico?

I have a similar mindset.  Ideally Bayley would be a huge star if all was right.  I keep thinking back to her interview on Stone Cold's podcast where she had ideas for how to evolve her character.  This was over a year ago and if there was a ever a time to get an edge it was during the Alexa feud.  I love Alexa but that whole thing screwed up Bayley's momentum big-time when they could have found a way to keep her strong in losing.  There's been many chances since then to right the ship but it just didn't pan out.  I'm hoping if she's tired of Sasha's shit we finally get this character evolution that she was talking about.  It would be a long time coming even if I adore how she is now.

And I don't see you as turning Cibernetico, mainly because if that is true then I've been Cibernetico as well.   Luckily I told my wife the same thing and we're both fans of her.

• Like 2

I feel like Bayley could've transcended in her own way. Maybe not like the Rock, or even Batista, but you could've built blocks of children's programming around her. Shopped it to Nickelodeon. 

• Like 3