DVDVR Message Board

Extreme Rules X - 7/15/2018

Dolfan in NYC

2 hours ago, ComingToAmerica said:

I tried Cheerwine at Cookout in Georgia and it was pretty nice.

Cheerwine is incredible.

I remember when I found out about it on this board and had to order some from random dudes on the East Coast to get any.

Now it's on store shelves everywhere around here - truly wonderful times we live in.  

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

The only fascinating thing about Asuka vs Carmella is to see how are they going to make Asuka look even more like an idiot than the last 3 months

They'll have multiple people in Asuka masks ala the Crush vs. Doink feud.

La Croix or Bubly please.

And this current Roman plan like all Roman plans won't work. The only thing that works is Roman as a heel and not the bullshit, "well the crowds boo him so he is a heel" stuff.

On 7/6/2018 at 9:03 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Omega/Okada 2/3 Falls is on AXS right now and it occurred to me that Ziggler/Rollins Iron Man is the WWE version of that, and probably out of spite. 

Think about that a minute

I found it.

I finally have found the most compelling argument in favor of bringing back Inokiism.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Super Ape said:

I found it.

I finally have found the most compelling argument in favor of bringing back Inokiism.

Well, I mean, we are about go bring back the "Wrestling champs get obliterated in Shoot Fights" stage of Inokism, so we're pretty close.

17 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Well, I mean, we are about go bring back the "Wrestling champs get obliterated in Shoot Fights" stage of Inokism, so we're pretty close.

Give me a world where Stipe takes the IC title off Ziggler in thirty seconds with explicit orders to beat the brakes off him and I will die a happy man.

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Perrier is better than those come on..    Poland Spring too. 

I love the new Poland Spring seltzers. I just bought a pack of the lemon and pomegranate lemonade flavors.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I love the new Poland Spring seltzers. I just bought a pack of the lemon and pomegranate lemonade flavors.

Thank you.  I got the lime.  I freeze them a little before consumption. They taste good with just about anything.  People who aren't up on them are living wrong. 

• Like 1

Haven't watched a main roster show or read results since MITB, so I came to this thread to catch up on what was happening at Extreme Rules this week.

I saw the card in the first post, and well, I can see why the thread became 50% soft-drink-chat.

• Like 5