DVDVR Message Board

Extreme Rules X - 7/15/2018

Dolfan in NYC

I'm sure a ton of stuff is going to be put into place for the next PPV tonight and tomorrow, so...

FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP:   AJ Styles (c) vs. Rusev

EXTREME RULES MATCH FOR THE RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP:  Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax

FOR THE RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: The Deleters of Worlds (c) vs. The B-Team

FOR THE SDL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. Team Hell No

FOR THE SDL WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP (James Ellsworth In A Shark Cage): Carmella (c) vs. Asuka

FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP: Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

30 MINUTE BATAAN DEATH MARCH IRON MAN MATCH FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Seth Rollins

STEEL CAGE MATCH: Kevin Owens vs. Braun Strowman

TABLES MATCH: New Day vs. Sanity

Constable Baron Corbin vs. Finn Balor

Bob(by) Lashley vs. Roman Reigns

*sigh* MULTI-MAN MATCH (WINNER IS THE #1 CONTENDER FOR THE WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP AT SUMMERSLAM 2018): Bobby Lashley vs. Roman Reigns vs. ?

Probable: 

Sasha Banks vs. Bayley

---

My guess is some combination of Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, and/or Baron Corbin are getting added tonight to the #1 contender match.  Though I think regardless of whomever wins this match (Lashley, duh), the SS match will end up a Triple Threat with Braun cashing in. 

I guess it's too obvious to have Roman Reigns win that multi-man match, face Lesnar at SummerSlam, and have Braun cash-in mid match ala Rollins at WrestleMania 31 to continue that dumb as fuck "uncrowned champion" storyline, right?

I really don't want a Braun cash-in like that. Goes against everything about Braun. If you're booking Braun, you have him cut a lights out promo with him calling his shot and putting the champion on notice.

So of course they'll probably go with you idea.

Honestly, WWE is in a good position at the moment with regards to dudes who could be the next champion. They could go with Roman, Braun, Rollins, Lashley, or, hell, even Drew Mac and have a credible champion. They just need to get the stupid title off of Brock.

Why not film on location in bum fuck Canada on Brocks property.

Brock is chopping wood or some shit. Braun comes from out of nowhere with a ref, his briefcase and a camera man. They fight around are yard for a little bit and Braun pins Brock and wins the Universal Championship.

Film it like an old Paparazzi productions segment where Braun drags a ref and a camera out there with him to take the belt off Brock. film the ambush and everything from Brauns point of view. have it found footage style and not all glossy.

Then the hype around that next Raw could be airing the footage of the cash in and like some sort of ceremony with Paul and Brock showing up to present Braun with the Championship. and that can start the build for Braun vs Brock II at SummerSlam with Braun going over clean.

On 6/27/2018 at 5:28 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Cue about 500 pictures of Team Hell No from The Natural.

2tzAaJOfbGLjtL-OLIdkK_wApeISQ733jgrM5XO-

Bludgeons vs. Hell No has been added.   Same with Asuka/Carmella. 

Kane's smiley (?) face looks a bit like Arnold's Terminator smile.

htjam.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Going early but I think they took the IC title off Rollins to position him as the next contender to Brock.

No idea what the plan is after that but I could see Rollins doing what Roman couldnt by winning the title and causing some tension between the two again. Bring back Ambrose as the circuit breaker ("Hey weren't we all getting the Shield back together?") and you can build the road to Mania around Shield main events.

On 6/27/2018 at 10:28 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Cue about 500 pictures of Team Hell No from The Natural.

2tzAaJOfbGLjtL-OLIdkK_wApeISQ733jgrM5XO-

Bludgeons vs. Hell No has been added.   Same with Asuka/Carmella. 

It looks like Kane is carrying Bryan in a baby carrier. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Didn't they just go 29 minutes without a single fall last week?

Something like that.

Also, when I think of EXTREME RULES, I think of...an ironman match?