DVDVR Message Board

WWE UK TV Series Officially Announced

RIPPA

I think it's lost a step since in recent weeks, though that might be because.

a) Due to the tapings moving to Birmingham
b) Episodes now being shown back-to-back

Besides that, there's been some solid, if not great stuff. Devlin's getting positioned towards the top and I can't wait to see him and Dunne, though I don't quite buy into his whole 'I'll rebrand NXT UK a NXT Ireland' promo that was shown this week.

Off to the Liverpool tapings later and I've no idea how the crowd will react to Gibson. Kinda hoping we enter bizarro land where he's the biggest babyface in wrestling.

WWE announced today that they will bring NXT UK TakeOver to Blackpool on Saturday, January 12. The show will stream live on the WWE Network.

Prepare for the Superstars of NXT UK to light up the night with black and yellow in Blackpool, England, when they return to where it all began for the brand this January.

As first announced by Triple H in a video that aired during NXT UK tapings in Liverpool Olympia today, NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool will take place in the Empress Ballroom on Saturday, Jan. 12, and stream live on the award-winning WWE Network. NXT UK returns to the Empress Ballroom the following night on Sunday, Jan. 13, for another loaded night of thrilling action.

Tickets to NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool and the following night’s TV taping are available on bookingsdirect.com this Monday at 10 a.m. local time. Don’t miss your opportunity to see history made in the Empress Ballroom this January, when NXT UK returns to where it all began!

• RIPPA locked this topic