DVDVR Message Board

WWE2K19.

On 6/20/2018 at 12:49 AM, Niners Fan in CT said:

I might buy it if nothing else to have AJ Styles on the cover in my game collection. He's one of my favorite wrestlers ever I'm excited for the dude. 

It's funny, because I could have sworn he'd be on the TNA game cover, but he BARELY is, like he's in the background and transparent.

He's on the cover of the PSP game if that was ever released physically, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NB3006A.jpg

Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair. Take a ride on Space Mountain with the WWE 2K19 Wooooo! Edition! Celebrate the legendary, one-of-a-kind career of the “Nature Boy” Ric Flair with this exclusive Collector’s Edition, custom made from head to toe. Relive classic Ric Flair rivalries with the likes of “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, The Undertaker, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Dusty Rhodes and more! The WWE 2K19 Wooooo! Edition also features commemorative physical items fit for a limousine ridin’, jet flyin’, kiss stealin’, wheelin’ dealin’ son of a gun! Contains the WWE 2K19 Deluxe Edition, which includes pre-order playable characters Rey Mysterio & Ronda Rousey, additional Superstars, move-sets, and more! Every version of WWE 2K19 gives you the opportunity to win ONE MILLION DOLLARS via the WWE 2K19 Million Dollar Challenge*! Pre-order the WWE 2K19 Wooooo! Edition today!

Includes:

• WWE 2K19 Deluxe Edition
  • WWE 2K19 Season Pass
  • WWE 2K19 Wooooo! Edition Bonus Digital Content - Ronda Rousey & Rey Mysterio Playable Characters
  • Exclusive WWE Supercard Content
  • Exclusive Individually Numbered WWE Hall of Fame Replica Ring
  • Exclusive Commemorative Plaque Featuring A Piece Of A Robe Worn By Ric Flair!
  • Exclusive Stylin’ And Profilin’ Ric Flair Funko Doll

$129.99

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

There should be a Bronze trophy / achievement you can get where if you are playing Daniel Bryan and you get back body dropped or take a Release German, you get 15 points added to your gamer score if you take the spot without breaking your neck.

9 hours ago, Ramsey said:

That one is in my top 3 "hard to watch" matches. Just awful.

Hot take:  Morishima flat out sucked in this match. Total carry job by Danielson.

Speaking of, one of the matches in the showcase is "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs John Cena and his yellow jeans from Velocity.  I think that's kind of neat.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

Hot take:  Morishima flat out sucked in this match. Total carry job by Danielson.

Speaking of, one of the matches in the showcase is "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs John Cena and his yellow jeans from Velocity.  I think that's kind of neat.

I agree with said hot take. A hell of a carry considering how sloppy Morishima was and how significant Bryan's injury was.

• Like 2