DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Baron Corbin's Barber - 6/11/2018

Dolfan in NYC

I'm probably going to afk when Raw ends tonight.   But I wanted to acknowledge that Baron Corbin finally figured out what the rest of us knew when he was in NXT.   Thankfully he looks alright with the buzzcut.   

Also, the womens' 4 way was whomp ass. And Nattie is definitely not winning on Sunday. 

Both 4-way matches were good though I think I preferred the women's match.

Bayley/Ruby was decent enough.

Nia/Ronda probably had their best segment though I thought Nia tapping here was unnecessary.

I liked KO, Roode, and Balor working together against Braun. I'm sticking with my pick of Samoa Joe winning the men's MITB. Anyone from Raw would be pointless since Brock never fucking shows up. 

I also enjoyed the women's 4 way. I kinda feel for Ruby Riott and Bayley. They both belong in the MITB.

I want to see Ronda rip one of Nia's arms off. Nia sucks at everything to do with pro wrestling. She may just be the least intimidating 300 lb. woman.

The less said about Sami and Lashley the better. They're trying, but there's no making chicken salad out of the chicken shit they're working with.

Corbin's haircut is a BIG improvement.

• Like 7

Women's 4 way was amazing. Absolutely loved that and one of my fav matches this year. Some awesome sequences throughout, as mentioned Ember's suicide dive on Sasha looked incredible. Glad they got so much time. To me the women's MITB looks way more interesting than the men's, as was the case here too with the main event being as predictable as could be. Everything in between was squashes but the Drew/Dolph one was properly brutal, making up for wasting them in the battle royal last week. Fun Elias/Seth segment, laughed out loud at Coachman's random call of "hip hop artist" John Mayer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Jack Tunney would have stripped Brock after 30 days and he would have done it like a fucking man. Tunney didn't take shit from anyone.

Bad News Brown says otherwise.  Brown threatened to beat the shit out of him and got title shots out of it.

24 minutes ago, sydneybrown said:

Bad News Brown says otherwise.  Brown threatened to beat the shit out of him and got title shots out of it.

I think it was more that Bad News knew Elizabeth was doing favors for Tunney.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Don't worry Baron. They'll still make fun of your sad face stomach.

Baron Corbin's belly button is the width of a 4 lane highway #WWEClash
#sadfacestomach
..because it is the most deformed, galactic hole-sized, repug body part I've seen on a wrestler in a long time. In fact, his entire stomach looks like it was hastily created in MS Paint during computer time at the loony bin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, The Natural said:

#Leave the memories alone, 

#You'll never change, 

#You will never changeeeeee.

There's only one person that should have been Baron's barber:

I realize it's pre-barber, but this vignette is so bad it needed to be shared. If only one of the women yelled out "kill yourself".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Shawn Michaels and Baron Corbin cutting their hair in 2018. Too much to take in.

But not too much to sweep up.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Having just seen him, he actually looks better like this than he did when it wasn't thinning and was long. Also, better than whatever the fuck this was.

Baron-Corbin.jpg

This is back in his football days when he was heavier for his position.

in-this-handout-image-provided-by-the-nf

23 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Don't worry Baron. They'll still make fun of your sad face stomach.

Baron Corbin's belly button is the width of a 4 lane highway #WWEClash
#sadfacestomach
..because it is the most deformed, galactic hole-sized, repug body part I've seen on a wrestler in a long time. In fact, his entire stomach looks like it was hastily created in MS Paint during computer time at the loony bin.

He used to weigh like 320 lb in the NFL, there's a reason he's built like he is.

I'm not shitting on him. I actually like Corbin. I just happened to find those when doing a google search on Baron Corbin stomach.

I said last week, Corbin should have been put in a feud with Braun after he eliminated Braun from 2017 Royal Rumble. Instead, we got nothing.

Another one here preferring the women's Fatal 4 Way. This year we've had the women's Royal Rumble match, Ronda Rousey and Stephanie McMahon going at it WrestleMania XXXIV, Sasha Banks vs. Asuka, last night's match and the women's Money in the Bank Ladder match this Sunday.