DVDVR Message Board

Raw is On Plan B - 6/4/2018

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, J.T. said:

Jenny is a big girl that uses big girl offense.  Nia displays her power a lot, but IMO really display too much big girl offense..

Rose is a half foot shorter and thick opposed to big. Nia more akin to Rhonda Singh size. What offense should she be doing aside from power?

21 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Her saying the line, and then having to say it again also reminded me of the Puerto Rican Day episode (come on TBS, just air the fucking thing), when George goes to the movies and tries get off that one-liner, it bombs, and he repeats it. Only to get one-upped by laser pointer guy. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

ಠ_ಠ   Banky...

I wore my Villain Club shirt when I ran errands last Saturday when it was raining.

I stopped at Target, Lowes, Kohls, and Wegmans.  There wasn't one stop where some dude didn't start grinning and shouted WOOP! WOOP! when he saw me walking down the aisle with my cart.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I wore my Villain Club shirt when I ran errands last Saturday when it was raining.

I stopped at Target, Lowes, Kohls, and Wegmans.  There wasn't one stop where some dude didn't start grinning and shouted WOOP! WOOP! when he saw me walking down the aisle with my cart.

I would have shouted "Fuck The Revival".  But for different reasons.  

Ugh, I want to be on vacation again. 

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

I love getting the same reaction when I wear mine.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, The Natural said:

Feel same way about the board. Glad a new therapist and medicine is helping you. Hoping that will go for me. My letter came in April that my appointment is August. Long time to wait. Best wishes, matey.

Likewise. Best wishes and August will be here before you know it for ya.

16 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I would have shouted "Fuck The Revival".  But for different reasons.  

Ugh, I want to be on vacation again. 

I would also like some more time off but with better weather.   I've spent my last two extended weekends overseeding my lawn and unfortunately the weather has been perfect for it.