DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2018 TV THREAD

RIPPA

I don't watch Walking Dead because it's shite but, based on the alleged stories I've read, yeah, fuck that Hardwick guy. 

Chloe Dykstra played the best Triple H there has ever been too...

...in a video created by Max Landis, another alleged degenerate.

Jesus, I swear all men aren't all creepy sex pervs.

9 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

What allegations? I was just speaking genenrally about Chris Hardwick. 

His longtime gf (I had thought they were married) accused him of various abusive behaviors. 

They never got engaged.  He said he was going to propose when she left him, after multiple times saying he would never get married.  He got engaged to his current wife a couple of months later.

7 minutes ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

They never got engaged.  He said he was going to propose when she left him, after multiple times saying he would never get married.  He got engaged to his current wife a couple of months later.

I’m sure all that old money had nothing to do with his change of heart. Nothing at all. 

I have hated Chris Hardwick ever since he was the douche host of the Gadget Pr0n segment on Attack Of The Show.

Fuck that guy.

I had no idea that Chloe's dad was THE John Dykstra.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:11 PM, Zimbra said:

Desus & Mero are leaving Viceland for a new show on Showtime. 

I am excited to no longer have any reason to interact with Vice.

As long as there are repeats of Cyberwar on Viceland, they will have a semi regular viewer in me.

Hackers are all about the Hacker news.

22 hours ago, J.T. said:

As long as there are repeats of Cyberwar on Viceland, they will have a semi regular viewer in me.

Exactly.  Such a great show, and pretty much all I like to watch on Viceland.  I watched "Abandoned" for a while but it's so depressing.

Every other show is just some other successful show format combined with pot and/or hipsters.  Is there a stoner house flipping show on Viceland yet?

• Haha 1

I wish Netflix had been a worldwide in the mid-90s so they could have inevitably swooped in and picked up Profit starring Adrian Pasdar and I wouldn't have to continually watch the same six episodes on DVD.

And Briscoe County Jr while we're at it

• Like 3

Cross posted from the Horror thread so that people other than Curt and myself will know about it.

HBO added a trio of new cast members — Courtney B. Vance, Elizabeth Debicki abd Aunjanue Ellis — to “Lovecraft Country,” its upcoming drama from Jordan Peele’s Monkeypaw Productions.

The three will star opposite Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Jonathan Majors and Wunmi Mosaku.

“Lovecraft Country,” which is based on the 2016 novel from Matt Ruff, follows Atticus Black as he joins up with his friend Letitia and his Uncle George to embark on a road trip across 1950s Jim Crow America in search of his missing father. This begins a struggle to survive and overcome both the racist terrors of white America and the terrifying monsters that could be ripped from a Lovecraft paperback, according to the series’ description.

Vance will portray George Black, Atticus’ (Majors) uncle and publisher of the “Safe Negro Travel Guide,” while Ellis will play George’s wife,

• Thanks 1