DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2018 - June

grilledcheese

Kershaw comes back from the DL, allows one run over 5 innings. Maikel Franco doesn't touch the dish, but LAD does not appeal and the run counts. Phils win 2-1, but Dave Roberts said in the postgame that Clayton will have an MRI as his back stiffened up on the hill.

Rough go for these fellas so far. Here's hoping it's nothing and he comes back for his next turn. 

• RIPPA pinned this topic

I am starting a run collection drive for the Mets tomorrow in front of the main gate at Citi Field. Everyone is invited to come and donate their gently used runs to be distributed to the run underprivileged Mets. All donations of 3 or more runs will get you a voucher for 2 free tickets to a select Mets home game. Thank you and God bless!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Alex Reyes of the Cardinals came back from having Tommy John surgery, made his first start last week.... and tore a tendon. He needs surgery and will be out for the season. 

39 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Holy cow. Seattle is in first place ahead of Houston. How did that happen? 

Shhhhhh!! If you talk about it, it'll go away!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That was probably the best Cubs game of the year last night. So many homers capped off with a Heyward (!!!!!!!) walk off grand slam with 2 outs of a 2-2 pitch.

13 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

And Masato Tanaka to the DL due to straining BOTH his hamstrings running the bases last night

I’m guessing this was intentional, but ever since he came into the league, I ALWAYS read his name as this. 

• Like 2