DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2018 WRESTLING GIFS

On 6/5/2018 at 8:01 AM, PetrolCB said:

Lol, I watched this gif at least six times and didn't see what the big deal was.  Then I scrolled down and read Rippa's post.

On 6/5/2018 at 10:38 AM, RIPPA said:

Becky Lynch did an Instagram story regarding Lana's weave. I knew I could count on a creeper to capture it

...scrolled back up, saw Lana's weave fly apart, and went "Ohhh.  Now I get it."

Then I laughed my ass off.  Though Lana and Asuka in the same ring seems like a terrible idea.  Though, hey, Asuka has to try to get something out of Carmella at the ppv, so, by comparison, Lana-Asuka doesn't seem so zany.

Hashimoto casually, methodically jumping off the apron to doublestomp poor Tanaka..... and almost taking a header into the guardrail.... is kinda amusing too.  I'm surprised more guys don't land awkwardly doing the doublestomp and end up taking pratfalls.

4 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

Let's hope Vince never sees this, otherwise Dancin' Asuka Who Loves To Have Fun will be her next gimmick

I hate how Vince thinks people who like to have fun is a character, like every fucking person on the planet doesn't like to have fun.  People may have different opinions about what they find fun, but fun is generally the one thing that all human beings like.  Have you ever heard someone say, "I'm not really into having fun?"  

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, supremebve said:

I hate how Vince thinks people who like to have fun is a character, like every fucking person on the planet doesn't like to have fun.  People may have different opinions about what they find fun, but fun is generally the one thing that all human beings like.  Have you ever heard someone say, "I'm not really into having fun?"  

That's like people in their online profiles or whatever who say "I just love to laugh". Well....yeah. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, supremebve said:

Not a gif but I can’t resist.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

The classic:

perfect-0923201213465t1s7d.gif

That is soooo good, then the gum spit (with what I'm sure was a perfect swat) at the end is a nice exclamation point.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

True story, I can only ever perform the Perfect gum swat when I'm feeling 110% confident

I sacrificed way too many pieces of gum when trying to pull off the Perfect gum swat.  I could never fully get it, but if I kinda-sorta-but-not-really got it then I'd feel a sense of accomplishment.  Ah, the innocence of being a kid.

• Like 1