DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2018 WRESTLING GIFS

7 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I sacrificed way too many pieces of gum when trying to pull off the Perfect gum swat.  I could never fully get it, but if I kinda-sorta-but-not-really got it then I'd feel a sense of accomplishment.  Ah, the innocence of being a kid.

I got lucky and managed to get the gum swat right once.

• Like 1

The trick is to spit it up so you have a little arc to work with. I can get it about half the time and I have the reflexes of an 80 year old man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I got lucky and managed to get the gum swat right once.

Last time I tried, it was at a small weekly house party back in high school, and I hit the same person in the head twice, even though they were at two different spots each time. We’d killed the lights and for whatever reason played Perfect’s theme. 

Only we found it funny, the unintentional target was confused more than anything. I guess you could say, he was ::shades:: Perfect-plexed. 

I believe this may also be when we thought Vince came up with Hennig’s theme. Not knowing it was “Exodus” (or whatever it is), by singing in the Vince voice, dictating to Jim Johnston, “Misterrr Perrrfeccctttt...”. 

Good times. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Kidman was way too fucking big and immoble to be using the SSP during his WWE run.

Part of the reason I always liked Kidman's SSP was that it was the only one that looked less like someone trying to impress me with their athleticism and more like a dude using his body as a weapon to hurt his opponent.  I only believed that, because it was never graceful, not even when he was skinny wife beater Kidman.

I liked Kidman during his time in Raven's Flock. I was just watching the clip where Kidman first appeared with the Flock and Tony Schiavone all but says Kidman is a heroin addict; noting the constant scratching and his face being withdrawn and sunken.