DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

5 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

I bet after a half hour in the rain, Okada started to hate those pants as much as the rest of us.

I have long been of the opinion that in order to be the Ace of NJPW you must dress like a goof. (see also: Tanahashi, Hiroshi)

On 6/22/2018 at 11:50 AM, RIShane said:

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.... you're telling me that in addition to being smokin' hot and having an engaging, goofball sense of humor that Becky Lynch is a rock chick? As if I couldn't adore her more....

I know, I know. Settle down Hollywood Brianetico

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Calm Down Camden Eddienetico. (I don't know what would be the Hollywood of NJ, so went with a really hard to live in city.)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Pearl Jam is meh. Now, if Becky had name-dropped Alice in Chains or Soundgarden, I'd be pants free.

If I were to ever meet Becky Lynch, I'd ask her to imitate Layne Staley's yarling for me.

I believe she mentions Alice in Chains on Stone Cold's podcast! As for Soundgarden: https://www.loudersound.com/features/wwe-s-becky-lynch-explains-why-wrestling-is-definitely-metal

• Like 4

We won’t argue with any of that! Time for the Big Questions, though: who has the best music taste in the locker room?

“Seth Rollins.”

Fair. Who has the worst?

“I’m sorry, but Charlotte! It hurts my brain.”

And finally, who is the most metal person in WWE?

“Bray Wyatt. And he’s also one of my most favourite wrestlers, maybe of all time!”

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ryan said:

Calm Down Camden Eddienetico. (I don't know what would be the Hollywood of NJ, so went with a really hard to live in city.)

Tromaville, duh.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Ryan said:

Camden would be great...if I wanted to get back together with Mr. White.

When it comes to Hollywood and New Jersey, you can't not bring up Kevin Smith. Off the top of my head, there's Joe Pesci, Susan Sarandon, Abbott & Costello, James Gandolfini, Ray Liotta, Jesse Eisenberg & Hallie Eisenberg, and Danny Pintauro.

13 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.... you're telling me that in addition to being smokin' hot and having an engaging, goofball sense of humor that Becky Lynch is a rock chick? As if I couldn't adore her more....

Eh, I had just the opposite reaction.  When I saw her at piano, I was kinda hoping she was into classical.  Rock chicks don't do much for me (well, a lot of them do frighten me).

It's just as well.  I'm married.  And, if I wasn't and asked her out, I expect I'd eat an exploder suplex then have my arm dislocated.

2 hours ago, Player One said:

Eh, I had just the opposite reaction.  When I saw her at piano, I was kinda hoping she was into classical.  Rock chicks don't do much for me (well, a lot of them do frighten me).

It's just as well.  I'm married.  And, if I wasn't and asked her out, I expect I'd eat an exploder suplex then have my arm dislocated.

You would also be sharing stalking space with Rovert. 

• Haha 2