DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

I went to a mall with my wife today because she needed a gift from Pandora. Directly across from the Pandora was a Hot Topic, so I went in there to check out the wrestling shirts. The place is.... interesting. I took a pic of the wrestling section , the top right corner is a Hot Ronda shirt. 

IMG_20180603_124117906_BURST001.jpg

• Like 2

I'm a bit salty that shitty Knife Pervert gets his shirt at Hot Topic but not Suzuki Gun.

But I finally found the Naito Cabron shirt in my size there. XL is hard to come by at that store for scrawny pasty fucks

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

I'm a bit salty that shitty Knife Pervert gets his shirt at Hot Topic but not Suzuki Gun.

But I finally found the Naito Cabron shirt in my size there. XL is hard to come by at that store for scrawny pasty fucks

Imagine being a 2xl and shopping there<_<

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, davekool666 said:

When you're 3X then come talk to me:) I can't even go into the store because there's no point!

Preach on brother. I got my 3X Villain Club shirt from Pro Wrestling Tee's.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, davekool666 said:

When you're 3X then come talk to me:) I can't even go into the store because there's no point!

It's worse when you buy imports because I find you at minimum need to be a size larger than you actually are so it will fit you as comfortably as the US size you want. 

Husky gentlemen of the world, unite.

• Like 2

We could all go on diets and start training. We'd still never fit into the Japanese imports though. I'd have to be like 180 to be a Japanese large comfortably at my height and I'm only 6 feet. It still might be really tight.

I am around 180 and a Japanese large would probably still make me look like Dancin Stevie Richards.  I have to get XLs in US shirts or they're instant belly shirts, but I'm 6'4".

Don't get me started on whatever sizing luchadores use, every shirt fits me terribly even if I size up.  I call it Mextra Large.

• Haha 2

I was in the store recently and am blown away by how it went from just BC to now a lot of regular New Japan shirts.  I'm assuming since the BC shirts are selling so damn well they figured it makes sense to put other New Japan stuff out there.  And to think it all started with a rep thinking Bullet Club was part of WWE after seeing so many of their shirts at Axxess.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

Adult humans still big into Disney or Disneyland weird me out.

And pro wrestling is somehow totally ok with you. I look at movies/music/TV/pop culture whatever it may be in very much the same way as human sexuality. What does it for you might not do it for someone else.  But complaining about anyone else's shit typically just leads to unwinnable arguments on either side.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Wrestling fans are worse.  As a Californian I can confirm that people way too into Disney aren't misogynists like some of the people that are way too into wrestling and post on social media/get banned from this board.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Peck said:

Not gonna lie, first thing that popped into my head when seeing the pic was "holy shit, George the Animal Steele got a face tattoo!  Wait, didn't he die?". Then I read the post.  Oops

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, grilledcheese said:

And pro wrestling is somehow totally ok with you. I look at movies/music/TV/pop culture whatever it may be in very much the same way as human sexuality. What does it for you might not do it for someone else.  But complaining about anyone else's shit typically just leads to unwinnable arguments on either side.

Whoa, I wasn't complaining and I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. It was just my gut reaction. Sorry, bud!

1 hour ago, Godfrey said:

Whoa, I wasn't complaining and I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. It was just my gut reaction. Sorry, bud!

No apology necessary, I just thought it was odd that you seem to have no issue with the weirdos (myself included) that populate wrestling fandom, but you get a weird vibe by hardcore Disney folk. No offense taken, just making an observation.

24 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

No apology necessary, I just thought it was odd that you seem to have no issue with the weirdos (myself included) that populate wrestling fandom, but you get a weird vibe by hardcore Disney folk. No offense taken, just making an observation.

Yeah, that's totally fair. Put it down to my own personal wrestling bubble, I guess. 

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

The weird part for me is the missing Van Dyke. 

Can't believe he was so high he didn't even remember getting that face tattoo...

How high does one have to be to not remember getting a face tattoo?