DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

10 minutes ago, Matt D said:

WWF @ Long Island, NY - Nassau Coliseum - August 27, 1993 (6,800)

They also had a singles match the next night in Niagara Falls so it appears it would have to be one of those matches

24 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

They also had a singles match the next night in Niagara Falls so it appears it would have to be one of those matches

NIAGARA FALLS!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Matt D said:

msghow.png

And that's exactly what it belongs on... Warning to all, your hate mail will be graded and mocked.

54 minutes ago, Captain Kronos said:

John Scalzi book title. ?

Glad somebody caught that! Good on ya!

I haven't had a barrage of really good hate mail since mocking the induction of Shawn Michaels and those who voted for him; I believe the lines that stirred up most of it were "Ridiculous human pinball over-selling coupled with a tendency to miss his vaunted super-kick by a foot or more." Demonstrably couldn't draw flies with two hands-full of shit." "Why even factor in being an unprofessional, self-indulgent, business-exposing jackass? The planks that his fanboys are building his case on is made out of straw and a low-grade balsa wood." Yeah, that touched a few nerves, most of the e-mails ran along the lines of "How can you say that? Shawn Michaels is the greatest in-ring performer ever!!!" 

I mean how does one even respond to a statement like that?  The mind boggles. 

• Like 5