DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

5 minutes ago, MoeCristyV.1.6 said:

I can't read the message. The font is too small.

charlottewwe#Body10 will hit newsstands June 29th //
If you would’ve asked me almost six years ago that I would be wearing a robe and one of the athletes in the @espn #Body10#BodyIssue I would have said no way! I’ve always enjoyed this issue the most because I admired and looked up to the athletes who were sending the message “strong is sexy.” The women in the @WWE have fought tirelessly for years now to be considered more than just “eye candy,” more than just an “attraction,” but for opportunities to show the world we are athletes and show stealers just like the men anywhere. 
I’m on a mission and one of my bucket list goals was to have the opportunity to be in this issue so it’s one part pinch me moment and second part another reason why the women’s evolution is continuing to make an impact on all fronts around the world. Being able to feel strong, sexy and comfortable in my own skin is empowering and I hope this helps others to feel the same ??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Let’s rewind to Wrestlemania. Braun Strowman needs a partner. Enter his long lost cousin: SNITSKY

BA92_F849_41_D5_4_EF7_BA2_B_3_E2_BB3012_ 

He drops the fall in the match BUT... it wasn’t his fault!

This results in the hoss v hoss feud I’ve always wanted.

EDIT: like the long lost BEN and his fixation on the Stud Stable, I think nominating Snitsky into every angle is going to be my new gimmick 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

I think Seinfeld clips might be the biggest heel in all of wrestling.

Especially with photos/gifs/videos broken on the mobile version

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Goodear said:

516bLEB28rL._SY450_.jpg

When did that even happen? I'm fairly certain I've seen all of Hennig's 93. There's this:

but I can't think of a singles.

Maybe this?

WWF @ Long Island, NY - Nassau Coliseum - August 27, 1993 (6,800)
Men on a Mission defeated Well Dunn (sub. for Ted Dibiase & IRS) at 12:00 when Mabel pinned Dunn with a spin kick
Tatanka fought Doink the Clown to a time-limit draw
Mr. Perfect pinned Bam Bam Bigelow (w/ Luna Vachon) at 14:00 with a roll up as Bigelow was checking on Luna after Perfect appeared to bite her ear
The Undertaker & Randy Savage defeated Giant Gonzalez (w/ Harvey Wippleman) & Adam Bomb (sub. for Mr. Hughes) (w/ Johnny Polo) at 11:00 when Savage pinned Gonzalez with the flying elbowsmash; after the bout, Gonzalez attacked Polo with Bomb making the save until Gonzalez cleared him from the ring
The 1-2-3 Kid pinned Bastion Booger at 8:00 after reversing Booger's sit-down splash into a roll up
Razor Ramon defeated WWF IC Champion Shawn Michaels (w/ Diesel) via reverse decision; Michales had won the match via pinfall after Diesel interfered but Mr. Perfect came out with another referee to dispute the call, with the original referee then reversing the decision; after the bout, Michaels & Diesel attacked both Ramon & Perfect, hitting a spike piledriver on both
WWF Tag Team Champions Rick & Scott Steiner defeated the Headshrinkers at 15:00 when Rick pinned Samu with a roll up

I'm annoyed 8 year old Bix didn't film it for us.

• Like 1