DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

4 minutes ago, Victator said:

That is a very nice looking belt that nobody talks about. 

The story of how it got to be a Winged Eagle rip-off is pretty interesting. Apparently WCW had a different design in mind, but they only had a very short time frame to get the belt made, so they rushed Reggie Parks. Reggie just modified the WE design just slightly enough to make it a different belt, but you know what it's based off of. It's generally regarded as the least-liked WCW heavyweight belt design. I don't believe that the original design has ever been shown publicly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tromatagon said:

I picture him eventually landing a kickflip and the story growing to him doing a 900 over time.

As we know, Hogan won a gold medal in vert skating at the X games after Taker dropped him on his head in 1974.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tromatagon said:

I picture him eventually landing a kickflip and the story growing to him doing a 900 over time.

He nails an Ollie, and only and Ollie.  The story starts as he nailed a kick flip. Then a Lazer Flip, then a 360 Lazer Flip with a 900 rotation thrown in, then its a full backflip 1080 lazer flip into a frontside manual, and teaching Tony Hawk how to skate.

Brother.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5