DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

The whole gimmick was a highlight for me with the noted issue that they were so earnest about everything that it made me route for them rather than against them.  They were too lovable.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

A Jamie Knoble and Nidia cameo with Heath Slater and Rhyno would fill my heart with joy. 

that would be awesome.  Especially if Jamie pulls up to the the beat to shit J&J Security car that Brock destroyed (and injured Jamie in the process of said destroying).

One of my favorite segments with Jamie and Nidia was when they were enjoying their new trailer and the two of them run down the hall together but end up banging into the walls because they can't fit side by side.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

A Jamie Knoble and Nidia cameo with Heath Slater and Rhyno would fill my heart with joy. 

Now I wan't what we won't get.

When I think of Jamie, it's: with Nidia, his storming ROH run in 2005, "Why, Vickie, why?" and J/J Security.

• Like 1

It was while at the gym the other day when I had nowhere to put my wraps, phone, wallet, ID card and keys that I seriously entertained the idea of buying a bum bag... but as goes these things I didn't think I could handle the ridicule.

Velveteen Dream is a better man than me

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Natural said:

DfWknC0XUAEuuUm.jpg

Smiling Bruiserweight.

I'll be damned, I thought he only smiled when he was pulling a body part off someone...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, OSJ said:

I'll be damned, I thought he only smiled when he was pulling a body part off someone...

Pete Dunne is one of my favourite wrestlers going today, the ways he goes for limbs and the manipulation of them.

2 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Pete Dunne is one of my favourite wrestlers going today, the ways he goes for limbs and the manipulation of them.

I'll go it a bit further and say that Pete Dunne is my favorite wrestler in the world not named "Naito". The way he absolutely refuses to play babyface even with the crowd behind him is just brilliant. We haven't had such a brilliant, unapologetic badass since Johnny Valentine and that's pretty damned high praise. The fact that he's only 25 makes me think that the next twenty years will be the Pete Dunne Era. 

• Like 3

Just now, OSJ said:

I'll go it a bit further and say that Pete Dunne is my favorite wrestler in the world not named "Naito". The way he absolutely refuses to play babyface even with the crowd behind him is just brilliant. We haven't had such a brilliant, unapologetic badass since Johnny Valentine and that's pretty damned high praise. The fact that he's only 25 makes me think that the next twenty years will be the Pete Dunne Era. 

Yeah, I remembered today Pete Dunne's age. Impressive putting it together as he has when he's only 25.

4 hours ago, Technico Support said:

LOL that second pic of Jericho looks like when dad is trying to get back into dating after the divorce

Reminds me of this.

Cindy actually yelled "JESUS!" when I told her Doc was 52. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1