DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

5 hours ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

Ok, I've never heard this story.  Can someone elaborate?

This happened back during Tajiri's last WWE run (before he came back for the Cruiserweight Tournament). His wife doesn't speak English (or at least didn't at the time) and she didn't have a driver's license so basically she just stayed at home all day and had nothing to do. That's part of the reason why he got his release from the company and went back to All Japan and HUSTLE for a few years.

• Thanks 1

Yeah - we posted a little bit about in in the main thread too.

They are trying to get nominated for either one of their documentaries or their special Network programming (Not RAW or SDL)

On 6/4/2018 at 12:24 PM, iowanole said:

Not gonna lie, first thing that popped into my head when seeing the pic was "holy shit, George the Animal Steele got a face tattoo!  Wait, didn't he die?". Then I read the post.  Oops

Not gonna lie here either, that's a sweet Saturn shirt.

On 6/7/2018 at 12:46 PM, BubblegumRogue said:

Curt Hawkins and the New Day is an interesting team

I was just about to make the same joke.  I would probably have assumed that was Hawkins if there wasn't a caption.

Seth Green could have gotten booked as the third edgehead.  Missed opportunity.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2018 at 5:06 AM, Betsy Zeidler said:

Which makes it all the funnier that the only picture I saw from inside the event had "For your Consideration: RAW 25"

Wisely they're going with the WWE 24 on Raw 25 rather than Raw 25  itself, or else WWE would have to send out an edited version which ends after the Stone Cold segment.

• Haha 1