DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

9 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

I'm guessing pretty close to legally dead.

Either way, there's a documentary about it called The Hangover you should check out.  Or maybe the Hangover 2.  I don't fucking remember

Ed Helms face tattoo was The Hangover 2.

I work in the public assistance business, and I once did an intake interview for a young lady that had jobstoppers that read "HOBO CUNT". I asked if she was planning on having them removed or covered, and she told me that she was completely unaware when they were done, and she woke up and had them. Her partner told her that she had requested them and then fell into a drug induced sleep. I figure that Saturn's face is likely a similar story, wherein he was lucid enough to ask for it, but so fucked up he couldn't recall the process.

4 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

Quick, vote on who has the worst tattoos

Obviously, White Guy Tribal is always the worst, sight unseen.  "Long sentence written straight down one body part" is in second place.  I can at least hope it's something personally meaningful to the guy but let's be honest, it's probably just some bumper sticker wisdom bullshit.  So Punk has the best tattoos in the pic.

Imagine how much TALLER he'd be than everyone else though :rolleyes:

I was pulling for Big Cass on his eventual return but from the presentation to his lack of ability, its been very disappointing. He's like Eric Watts MK II in-ring

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ace said:

They want Cass to be the next Nash, when he isn't even as good as Test was.

He looks like skinny fat Test.

It's not saying much, but Test was a better wrestler than Nash. Nash was lucky to be a legit 7 footer and have personality.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

Is it bad that this picture reminds me of the time Tajiri had to go back to Japan because his wife couldn't get a driver's license?

Ok, I've never heard this story.  Can someone elaborate?

For some reason, that pic of Asuka reminds me of that pic of Dusty Rhodes and Finn Balor together in a car.  I'm sad we can't have wacky vignettes of Dusty trying to teach Asuka to drive (and in return, maybe Asuka could teach Dusty English).

• Like 1