DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

4 minutes ago, Phantom Lord said:

On that Shawn Michaels set their putting out, it lists "Michaels/Diesel vs. The Headshrinkers 8/30/94". Is that the match where they won the tag titles because I remember at Sumerslam 94 they showed up as tag champions and Vince on commentary was all "oh yeah they just won them". I don't think that match has ever been seen.

Without looking it up, I believe the title change happened at a house show (my memory says in Indianapolis...?) and the match on the DVD is a dark match from a tv taping.

3 hours ago, HumanChessgame said:

Is it Vince's personal assets or the corporate assets of the WWE that are being invested (I'm assuming there's a difference?)?

Vince sold some stock around the time the relaunch was announced (I don't remember how much, so dunno if it was $500 million worth).   Supposedly, he's financing this with his own money, not company funds.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2018 at 1:05 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

That sounds absolutely terrible; not even entertaining in a terrible way like a Nazi frozen in time, now in modern society with a Jewish manager.

Brock hasn't been entertaining for like 3 years now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Player One said:

Vince sold some stock around the time the relaunch was announced (I don't remember how much, so dunno if it was $500 million worth).   Supposedly, he's financing this with his own money, not company funds.

A touch under a hundred (but if he had waited until now it would be worth like 260)

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic