DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

1 minute ago, nofuture said:

Has anyone's career gone from promising to downright terrible in such a short amount of time?  He goes from being in one of the hottest acts in the company to losing his girlfriend, tearing an ACL and then getting unceremoniously fired soon after coming back.

They were booking Kennedy like he was getting the keys to the castle until his injury and aborted return. 

Oh Dave is in a mood and it is making me laugh

Spoiler

I had to spoil it since it was a spoiler while bitching about people bitching about spoilers

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Alvarez said he heard Cass was moody on Sunday.

Must have heard that they've started using a new technique at the performance center whereby they can teach guys to be 7' tall.   He knew his days were numbered.

• Like 8
  • Haha 10

4 minutes ago, (BP) said:

They were booking Kennedy like he was getting the keys to the castle until his injury and aborted return. 

I was wondering if anyone had a comparable downfall, and Kennedy was the name on the tip of my tongue I just couldn't remember.  Got MitB and a yearlong program penciled in, overreacted to a fucking bruise and gave up the briefcase, was booked to be Vince's illegitimate child but then got suspended for 'roids, came back, got hurt for real this time, came back, almost hurt Randy Orton, fired.

4 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Forget the indies. I want Cass and Enzo to drop an album as a couple like they're the Carters. 

I lost my fucking job but that's okay

I can stay home and watch Fox News all day

Who needs to fly around to different cities

When I can stay home and play with my titties

Word

• Haha 12
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

WON is saying that Vince called a meeting at Smackdown and fired him (in front of everyone?).  This has to be good.

Keep in mind Cass beat up the little guy playing mini Daniel Bryan even after being told no by two people, one of whom was Vince himself. So the guy was on thin ice, and all he had to do was fart in the wind to get fired. 

Still, to get canned in front of an audience means his fucked-up-ness was on another level.

7 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Keep in mind Cass beat up the little guy playing mini Daniel Bryan even after being told no by two people, one of whom was Vince himself.

"Sometimes, son, you gotta buck that system and grab that there lil ole brass ring goddammit."

"You got it Stone Cold!"

[Stone Cold's truck heard starting up an tearing out of the parking lot to his billion dollar mansion]:

[Stone Cold yelling out the window] "And don't forget to click that goddamn lil ole link and subscribe to goddamn Audible! That's one free month with the promo code asskicker. That's Audiblllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee............."

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Damn. The sad thing is, together, there was money to be made with the two of them. They were guys who could've overcome sloppy work with Enzo's promo and Cass's size. They were WHITE HOT the last year they were in nxt and the first few months they were on Raw. For the life of me I can't understand the decision to split them up. Been downhill since then...

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, just drew said:

Damn. The sad thing is, together, there was money to be made with the two of them. They were guys who could've overcome sloppy work with Enzo's promo and Cass's size. They were WHITE HOT the last year they were in nxt and the first few months they were on Raw. For the life of me I can't understand the decision to split them up. Been downhill since then...

Because WWE doesn't see value in tag team wrestling.