DVDVR Message Board

The 2018 NBA Finals: Cleveland vs Golden State

Dolfan in NYC

18 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Poor Cleveland fans.  It has to suck to see the Away team receive the trophy on your home floor.

In fairness, if they stayed to watch it, it's their own fault.  The refs aren't coming to overturn it.

LeBron goes to Philly.  Only because latching on to a good team guarantees him a free ride to the Finals. Any team in the West requires work, there's no guarantee you even get to the Conference Finals and he's starting to say goodbye to his prime years.  

I'm a die-hard Lakers fan, I think LA would give up too much to get him, but If he legit signed with the Lakers, he could cut and paste KD's bullshit Warriors speech because THAT would be the epitome of "moving out of my comfort zone."

Congratulations to the Houston Rockets for narrowly avoiding winning an NBA championship by beating LeBron and folks not named LeBron and making Lawful Metal hate life as a result.

Ya'll the real MVP.

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Poor Cleveland fans.  It has to suck to see the Away team receive the trophy on your home floor.

Cleveland fans are used to it.

2016 WORLD SERIES YEAAAAAH!

9 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Cleveland fans are used to it.

2016 WORLD SERIES YEAAAAAH!

This also happened when the Warriors beat the Cavs in 2015. It's happening a lot.

At least they still have the Browns.

Perhaps the suck that is Cleveland basketball and football will remind the city that they still have a world champion to pull for in the form of Stipe Miocic, who also serves his community as a firefighter.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Perhaps the suck that is Cleveland basketball and football will remind the city that they still have a world champion to pull for in the form of Stipe Miocic, who also serves his community as a firefighter.

You're jinxing Stipe and he is going lose next month to Cormier. 

14 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

You're jinxing Stipe and he is going lose next month to Cormier. 

If that happens it will be confirmation that Satan is actively trying to destroy my life.

• Haha 2

Wow. So LeBron got pissed at JR Smith after game 1 and punched a blackboard, breaking his hand in the process. Dude played with a broken hand for 3 more games.