DVDVR Message Board

Raw is BOSS In The Bank - 5/28/2018

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

I'd have lost Lana for Ruby Riott and Naomi with Bayley, to get the NXT Four Horsewomen at it. 

Kind of hard to do with Lana/Naomi being on SDL. I don't think they would have six women in Raw's favor even if Raw is the A-show.

Both MITB matches seem to have a weird mix where we'll either see something amazing or something amazingly bad. 

• Like 2

I thought Nia was ok in the segment with Rousey. Its still too early for this match. They should have spent months building up both more.

The Women's gauntlet was solid. I don't think it was as good as last year's with Nia going through every match. It did feel like the best Ruby has probably looked. I feel a bit sorry for her. She really should have been in over Nattie.

Braun/Finn was good again.

The Elias/Seth segment was nice.

8 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Kind of hard to do with Lana/Naomi being on SDL. I don't think they would have six women in Raw's favor even if Raw is the A-show.

Both MITB matches seem to have a weird mix where we'll either see something amazing or something amazingly bad. 

Good shouts there, @Burgundy LaRue

Just now, Eivion said:

The Women's gauntlet was solid. I don't think it was as good as last year's with Nia going through every match. It did feel like the best Ruby has probably looked. I feel a bit sorry for her. She really should have been in over Nattie.

One of my favourite women's matches that, the Gauntlet last year. 

They made such a huge mistake taking the Women's title off Alexis. Her scared little girl act against Ronda would have been amazing. Though, to be fair anything would be amazing compared to this Nia/Ronda thing. I mean the whole way the feud started was stupid. "Hey, I'm champion so you like want a shot or something". I kinda hope Ronda gets Nia to tap in 10 seconds just so we don't have to see Ronda play a face in peril in this match.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Phantom Lord said:

They made such a huge mistake taking the Women's title off Alexis. Her scared little girl act against Ronda would have been amazing. Though, to be fair anything would be amazing compared to this Nia/Ronda thing. I mean the whole way the feud started was stupid. "Hey, I'm champion so you like want a shot or something". I kinda hope Ronda gets Nia to tap in 10 seconds just so we don't have to see Ronda play a face in peril in this match.

Plus Alexa Bliss could pull out the Miesha Tate I tribute act in the Armbar with Bliss' dexterity.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

and there's so many more firsts to go for the women:

first ever women's jailhouse match

If it's not directed by Jess Franco, do not want.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Casey said:

Liv Morgan wasn't ready for that match to start, Kurt Angle really needs to do something about this injustice.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, nate said:

Dyanne Thorne and Lina Romay in a straight-pin match... Oh, wait... yeah, they already did that; nevermind.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Victator said:

Are we suppose to forget Nia tapping in high profile matches two months ago?  Nia is bad at every aspect of wrestling and is not improving. 

The company would like us to forget. Not only is Nia not improving, but I'd say she's getting worse. She looks like she just doesn't give a shit. Jinder is awful, but the dude clearly cares and tries, so he's slightly less shitty than Nia. At this rate, Nia might be lining herself up to be in Enzo's next video.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, OSJ said:

Dyanne Thorne and Lina Romay in a straight-pin match... Oh, wait... yeah, they already did that; nevermind.

I'll take Casting Reference Jokes That Only JT Will Get for $1000, Alex.

4 hours ago, nate said:

Certainly we are not sleeping on the fine work of Jonathan Demme, are we?

• Like 2

Also I hate that shit where guys/gals get in each others faces and nobody does anything. Ronda looked like an idiot and Nia looked like a punk ass. 

If two people are nose to nose arguing, someone should throw a punch. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It's no different than Jesse Ventura and Bobby Heenan telling us all along what a piece of shit Hogan was.

Yes. That's why Bobby Heenan's the Brain. We have a mutual loathing of Hulk Hogan, friend. 

• Like 2

I still think Heenan should have started praising Hogan after getting bribed by the nWo. That would be the ultimate weasel move. 

Upon thinking, Alexa could start following Nia like that tiny dog followed the big one in those old Looney Tunes.