DVDVR Message Board

Raw is BOSS In The Bank - 5/28/2018

Dolfan in NYC

The Women's Gauntlet was delightful.  Even though Sasha won, this was the Ruby Riott show.  Good on her.

I'm not sure what to think of the Nia/Ronda program....  But I'm not sure if this is doing it for me:

tumblr_p9guniMnns1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

I absolutely loved every thing about Elias and Seth Rollins.  It took me back.   Perfect booking. This could be a money feud.  

Women's gauntlet match was pretty good too.  It's good to see Sasha in the match but I'm not sure why Bayley and Ruby didn't qualify. There's 8 spots but both deserve to be in there.  Maybe Bayley shows up though.

• Like 1

Could they have made Ronda look any dumber tonight? And Nia pretending like she can't be submitted when women with far less submission-skills compared to Rousey have made her tap multiple times over the past couple of years. So stupid. I have zero desire to watch that match.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Talking isn't Nia's strong suit. She should have always been a silent killer. The Ronda/Nia program has been built horribly. My prediction is Ronda wins the title and Nattie wins the MITB match. 

Do the Authors of Pain show up next week for the tag battle royal and we forget their debut and dumping Paul Ellering?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Talking isn't Nia's strong suit. She should have always been a silent killer. The Ronda/Nia program has been built horribly. My prediction is Ronda wins the title and Nattie wins the MITB match. 

Do the Authors of Pain show up next week for the tag battle royal and we forget their debut and dumping Paul Ellering?

Ellering was right, they are lost without him. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Talking isn't Nia's strong suit.

Neither is Ronda's. That segment was really, really awkward. Mia can't act like a heel to save her life, and Ronda just sat there and made confused faces.

Titus had the line of the night with "There no brisket, no macaroni and cheese, and worst of all, no seasoning!"

• Like 3

Add Seth to the list of good wrestlers who can't get a fucking thing out of Jinder.

And yeah yeah yeah, I'm not hearing the baloney about how Seth isn't good or whatever. Dude is one of the best things WWE has right now. I do look forward to Seth feuding with Elias though. Jacked up, greasy long dark haired guy vs even more jacked up, greasy long dark haired guy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

Alexa was right all along about Nia, a complete bully to her opponent. Really wanted Ruby to win the gauntlet, she deserved a spot. As it is, it's basically Alexa vs 7 faces now.

Which probably means that she will win. 

3 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

Alexa was right all along about Nia, a complete bully to her opponent. Really wanted Ruby to win the gauntlet, she deserved a spot. As it is, it's basically Alexa vs 7 faces now.

I'm surprised Becky Lynch made the numbers with how she's used/loses in the WWE. 

Glad Sasha's there, she's the best women's wrestler in the company. 

I'd have lost Lana for Ruby Riott and Naomi with Bayley, to get the NXT Four Horsewomen at it. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Add Seth to the list of good wrestlers who can't get a fucking thing out of Jinder.

I can only come up with Jeff Hardy beating Jinder for the WWE United States Championship. 

Jinder Mahal really fucking sucks. One of if not the worst WWE Champion ever. 

• Like 1

When does this first time ever shit get old with the women's matches we get it. Its like like winning a match isnt important as long as im apart of gimmick match A I am apart of history by proxy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

When does this first time ever shit get old with the women's matches we get it. Its like like winning a match isnt important as long as im apart of gimmick match A I am apart of history by proxy.

It's about forced moments for WWE. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I dunno how any of you get through three hours of this shit. I was asleep on the couch after the Nia/Rousey crap. 

I got home and saw Seth chasing Elias out of the ring. For the rest of Raw, I flipped between Raw and A&E, which showed their interview with Casey Anthony's parents, followed the premiere of Cults and Extreme Beliefs, which focused on NXIVM.

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I know but atleast the Women seem legit honoured to get the chance to partake in these matches and such but you know its taking away to the actual angles and such. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I know but atleast the Women seem legit honoured to get the chance to partake in these matches and such but you know its taking away to the actual angles and such. 

and there's so many more firsts to go for the women:

first ever women's casket match

first ever women's jailhouse match

first ever women's Punjabi prison match

first ever women's Kennel from Hell match

first ever women's dumpster match

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

15 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

JuoD5CL.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

I'd have lost Lana for Ruby Riott and Naomi with Bayley, to get the NXT Four Horsewomen at it. 

Kind of hard to do with Lana/Naomi being on SDL. I don't think they would have six women in Raw's favor even if Raw is the A-show.

Both MITB matches seem to have a weird mix where we'll either see something amazing or something amazingly bad. 

• Like 2