DVDVR Message Board

Fuck the Existence of B*g C*ss - SDL - 5/29/2018

The Natural

So hype!!!! 

Sort of hate that they are blowing this match on a one week build, but at least they gave it a 1 week build. 

On the other hand, Joe  vs The Dragon!!!!!! Wooooooo! Can't wait.

Joe will hopefully win so we can keep Bryan out of that ladder match.

Ideally, Big (C)Ass goes to interfere, Joe sees him and puts him to sleep before he can.  Match goes on as planned, is fuckin awesome, gets 37 ("In a row?") stars.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I stand by your title. 

*puts hands in pockets, kicks nearby stone*  Stupid title...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nate said:

Ideally, Big (C)Ass goes to interfere, Joe sees him and puts him to sleep before he can.  Match goes on as planned, is fuckin awesome, gets 37 ("In a row?") stars.

Try not to give any stars on your way through the parking lot.

Hey! Hey you, get back here.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Joe's going to win thanks to interference from Big Cass, isn't he?

Then, we're going to be upset Big Cass is still around.

Yes to all. The finish in a wrestling match is so important including outside interference for how you react to it, the last thing from it. 

31 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Agreed. I love today's spectacular non finishes. 

Pro for today is you have a decent shot of getting a clear cut winner, even if it has run ins. 

Topic for another time but when you watch Ric Flair in places like WCCW, you get why Crockett stopped letting him be booked in other places. 

• Like 2

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to Tap or Snap vs. Put to Sleep! - SDL - 5/29/2018
On 5/27/2018 at 3:58 AM, Victator said:

The one thing I do not miss from eighties/nineties wrestling are the shitty non finishes. 

Crockett's slogan in the mid-80's should have been "We're outta time.  We got to go, fans."

Also, according to my reseatch, Tully Blachard retained the TV title 1,183 times because time expired just as the referee was starting to make the three count.

• Like 2

That doesn't bother me as much as having a DQ run in. There in a Tully and Arn vs Rock & Rolls match from 87 that is better than any of the Rockers matches if you just count the work  But it ends in a DQ despite being a no Disqualification match. 

For the record, I reserve the right to change this thread's title to "Fuck The Existence of Big Cass" when he interferes in the Bryan/Joe match tonight.   

Not, if... When. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Infinit said:

One thing I'll give to JCP, the over the top rope dq was a great out to not job out the heels or have a face lose controversially but didn't make them look like ass.

Wasn’t that an NWA rule? Also maybe the AWA. The only place I remember it not being the rule was in WWF.