DVDVR Message Board

MAE YOUNG CLASSIC 2018

RIPPA

Someone on reedit was kind enough to translate the highlights of that article I posted. A failed attempt to enter WWE is what made her start doing US/UK excursions. Apparently it was the match with Pete Dunne that got her into the MYC.

1 hour ago, Overly Critical Man said:

When you call someone a "head kicking demi-god" and the "final boss" of professional wrestling, I really find it hard to see Meiko not making the finals.

The finals for CW and the first MYC used people who were either signed or about to be signed. Meiko isn't leaving Senjo. I'm thinking she loses the semi-finals to either Io or Toni.

57 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Someone on reedit was kind enough to translate the highlights of that article I posted. A failed attempt to enter WWE is what made her start doing US/UK excursions. Apparently it was the match with Pete Dunne that got her into the MYC.

The finals for CW and the first MYC used people who were either signed or about to be signed. Meiko isn't leaving Senjo. I'm thinking she loses the semi-finals to either Io or Toni.

I'm not sure Toni is signed yet either, but I wouldn't rule out Io knocking Meiko out. They've already put on a bunch of classics in Japan.

Toni signing exclusively to the NXTUK brand was surprising to me given her upside is giant. She is young though and building the UK brand around her will only raise her stock. 

53 minutes ago, muhammedboehm said:

Is there a good place to see full list of whos already in?

Deonna Purrazzo

Io Shirai 

Isla Dawn

Jessie Elaban 

Jinny 

Kacy Catanzaro 

Kaitlyn 

Karen Q 

Kavita Devi 

Killer Kelly 

Lacey Lane 

Meiko Satomura 

Mercedes Martinez 

Mia Yim 

Nicole Matthews 

Reina González 

Rhea Ripley 

Taynara Conti 

Tegan Nox

Toni Storm 

Zeuxis

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I was thinking about it today

They could have Meiko lose in the semis but then be Baszler’s opponent for the NXT title at Evolution 

That would be awesome though I don't see it happening.

Guest Edwin

Just got tickets for both nights. I was there for the second night last year and it was a blast. Super stoked for watching Meiko live.