DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 4

Dolfan in NYC

Hey.. what's Matthew Stafford's playoff record look like? I'm googling and googling but I can't find much. Just the one game. That he lost. That can't be right can it? With all those yards he's thrown you'd think he'd done so much during the time of year that it actually matters.

I think it's cute that the Lions fans on here are so supportive of their team and their Rocky Dennis lookalike QB. Y'all are like that video of the kid who at Christmas unwraps what he thinks is a video game console, except inside the box it's a bunch of clothes. So yeah, cute, but ultimately sad, and easy to laugh at. 

By the way, surely with all of the dick wagging by the Lions fans for their doughboy QB, he must have contributed to more victories than Jay Cutler...

Stafford: 39% win percentage

Cutler: 55% win percentage

Oh, right.

I think it's cute that the Lions fans on here are so supportive of their team and their Rocky Dennis lookalike QB. Y'all are like that video of the kid who at Christmas unwraps what he thinks is a video game console, except inside the box it's a bunch of clothes. So yeah, cute, but ultimately sad, and easy to laugh at. 

By the way, surely with all of the dick wagging by the Lions fans for their doughboy QB, he must have contributed to more victories than Jay Cutler...

Stafford: 39% win percentage

Cutler: 55% win percentage

Oh, right.

FIRST EIGHT GAMES 7-1

FINISHES SEASON 10-6

Jay Cutler, 55% win percentage. Unable to win when it matters, again.

13 years ago today. NEVER FORGET.

How many penalty yards would be givien away these days?

Fantastic stuff with Owens and Smith trying to one-up each other and massive respect for Teague coming through to defend the home turf. Awesome stuff all around and wish there was more of it.

Somebody sshould trade for Freeman. Great "buy low" chance.

If the Raiders were smart they'd give this a go. Surely Freeman is better than Pryor and obviously they think nothing of Flynn. In fact they could probably dangle Flynn as the meat of the deal.

Yes, I just used the words "If the Raiders were smart", so we can assume this will not be.

Pryor hasn't looked all that bad, truth be told.

But the concussion (and the tweet about not remembering much of the game or who hit him) is at least mildly alarming, and Freeman is almost certainly a better pocket passer, wild inconsistencies aside.

But I don't think the Raiders want to win this year.  They want a high draft pick.

Pryor hasn't looked all that bad, truth be told.

But the concussion (and the tweet about not remembering much of the game or who hit him) is at least mildly alarming, and Freeman is almost certainly a better pocket passer, wild inconsistencies aside.

But I don't think the Raiders want to win this year.  They want a high draft pick.

Pryor was an expensive draft pick (due to being a supplemental) so The Raiders seem to be committed, sensibly enough, to finding out if he IS or ISN'T.  Either way they need to answer that question, the sooner the better.  Too early to give up on him.

I think he's looked pretty good, adjusting for the fact that the Raiders have no tight ends and the receiver corps still seems to be of the opinion that catching the ball is optional.  In the meantime, Pryor's what's keeping the fans hopeful and the games not-blacked-out.

Yeah, I thought Pryor was the best thing that the Raiders had going in that game against Denver. Give him a full season of starting to learn (assuming he comes back soon) and then try to get an actual line and maybe a weapon or two and he could be really good. They're not going to do anything this year, so why trade for someone like Freeman? For my own fantasy sake, I really hope Denarius Moore manages to put it together in the next year or two as well.

I really think they should have hung on to Michael Bush as well, McFadden looks used up. Even with a terrible line, there doesn't seem to be any jump left.