DVDVR Message Board

A Quick Word About Moderation

RIPPA

Everyone is starting with a clean slate (since obviously there is not a ban list or anything right now). So welcome.

But this board is shiny and new and as such - the hammer is going to be dropped quicker now.

Just thought y'all should know.

• Like 4

Personally, I've always felt this board was well moderated compared to other boards.  Sure there's clowning around and busting chops like friends do, but the mean spirited stuff isn't too bad here, which is why I've always loved it here, I felt I could come and discuss and enjoy similar things here with my fellow posters

• Like 1

Pfft, I'm semi-retired now. Your hero said that I'm his hero, my work here is done.

With all this time off I expected a more believable spin.  Rust, I guess.  Or maybe you are just broken now? 

Punk clearly broke him by outing him on twitter.  All that's left for FSW is winning the lottery, buying the Tumblr, and picking me up so we can drive if through that cursed Lambeau Field.

Punk clearly broke him by outing him on twitter.  All that's left for FSW is winning the lottery, buying the Tumblr, and picking me up so we can drive if through that cursed Lambeau Field.

There's no room for you in the Tumbler, I'm afraid.  It's a two-seater and FSW is taking me to Houston to scare the vinegar out of Matt Schaub, followed by a quick trip to Denver before heading to Indianapolis.  Maybe he can squeeze you in for mid-November.  :)

I've often thought what it would be liek to be a mod but fear it would be just used for petty vengeance...IIt would take a great deal of self-control. Its like being the Battousai on the net...

James

Lambeau Field ain't scared of animated gifs.

• Like 1