DVDVR Message Board

The Royal Mellabration - SDL - 5/15/2018

Dolfan in NYC

Don't see Charlotte winning MITB at all. Rumble seems much more likely.

That AJ/Nakamura match was nice. Its a shame they have overdone these matches already.

Bryan kicking Cass's ass and trying to break his leg was wonderful.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CSC said:

Poor women's champions .... so Asuka/Rousey are gonna win the titles in what - a combined 5 minutes maybe?

I assume this means Charlotte wins MiTB and we get two long reigns culminating in a "WHO WILL SHE CASH IN ON AT WRESTLEMANIA?!" story line. 

I would like to think Asuka is beating Carmella but given the Jinder like push she is getting, I expect to Carmella either beating Asuka clean or Asuka in some fluke and we get another 3 to 4 months of Asuka trying to pull a rabbit out of an extremely small hat.

Is Lana:

1) a Russian heel who is deluded into thinking she is a good person?

2) a Russian heel who is trying to fool others into thinking she is a good person?

3) an American heel who is pretending to be a Russian who thinks she is a good person?

4) an American heel who is deluding into thinking she is a good person Russian?

5) a charmingly deluded babyface who thinks she may or may not be a Russian heel that is trying to fool people into thinking she is a good person?

6) Look, I'm going to stop before this becomes a @piranesi post, but I'm not convinced they have any idea of the answer either.

• Haha 2

7) The result of half-assed stop-start booking of a character they barely remember to care about when Total Divas isn't a thing who isn't a good enough wrestler to actually interest people and is therefore doomed to failure because WWE Creative is the worst?

1 hour ago, Cristobal said:

7) The result of half-assed stop-start booking of a character they barely remember to care about when Total Divas isn't a thing who isn't a good enough wrestler to actually interest people and is therefore doomed to failure because WWE Creative is the worst?

Only if you add in how she wonderfully derailed Creative's shitty breakup angle involving Summer and Dolph, via the dreaded tandem of real life & Instagram.

8) A nice American lady who is deluded into thinking she is a good dancer who wants to be a wrestler who is playing a Russian heel who is deluded into thinking she is a good wrestler because she was deluded into thinking that she was a good dancer that was  an American babyface who is deluded into thinking she is a Russian heel who is over as a babyface.

How fucking hard is this @Matt D ?

Is there any video of Lana talking from when she was an FSU Cowgirl? I would think she had the weird pseudo accent back then too. 

(We know there is plenty of video from her and Jenn Sterger and the other cowgirls in the stands. #musberger)

20 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Is there any video of Lana talking from when she was an FSU Cowgirl? I would think she had the weird pseudo accent back then too.  

She probably did. A lot of people forget she grew up in Latvia. The accent issue probably isn't just a WWE character issue.

On 5/16/2018 at 10:44 AM, Eivion said:

Don't see Charlotte winning MITB at all. Rumble seems much more likely.

That AJ/Nakamura match was nice. Its a shame they have overdone these matches already.

Bryan kicking Cass's ass and trying to break his leg was wonderful.

I don't like when WWE will spam a feud. These guys have already had three PPV matches. The No DQ match should've been the blowoff at MOST.

Having a regular non-title match to determine the stipulation of a title match is also junky. Nakamura beat the world champion and pinned him, so he should really be champ.

• Like 1