DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] May 9, 2018 TV Show

Peck

Shayna is perhaps my favorite act on TV right now. She comes out after Dakota's win, knowing full well she can kick her ass if she wants to, but instead decides to literally murder someone else right in front of her. The ol' Mindfuck as Reg Dunlop once said in Slapshot.

Tommaso Ciampa's entrance is so perfect. I dig it.

• Like 1

Shayna's mental torture of Dakota continues to be a wonderful thing.

HM vs. WR was nice enough while it lasted. I wish Heavy Machinery would be given a bit more to do.

Ciampa/Ohno was fun. Ciampa is a magnificent bastard.

• Like 2

Fun show. I will echo that Shayna is absolutely killing it character wise as just this absolute menace haunting Dakota and when Dakota finally fights back the crowd is going go wild.

Ricochet vs Velveteen Dream was some nice back and forth to set up what should be a good program.

Heavy Machine and the War Raiders in a cool sprint and hopefully we got a lot of matches with these hosses bashing each other.

Ciampa's theme just being the boos and hate filled chants from the audience is so good. Fun down and dirty brawl with Ohno with Ciampa being a total scumbag cowering behind Drake to get a cheap shot in. Possibly best heel act running, but I would give Shayna strong consideration as well.

• Like 1

Mauro’s disgust at Ciampa’s win(DAMMIT!) was palpable and much better than the forced reactions to atrocities that you constantly get from Cole/Phillips.