DVDVR Message Board

Money in the Bank IX - 6/17/2018

Dolfan in NYC

Blugedon Brothers vs. Anderson/Gallows has been announced for the kickoff show

It is clear their priority for the kickoff show is

Cruiserweight Title

SDL Tag Title

Non-women's title match

US Title if Randy Orton isn't challenging.

On 6/11/2018 at 1:43 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

POSSIBLE HUGE SPOILER from PWI: 

Hide contents

James Ellsworth has apparently being brought back in and will be at Money in the Bank in some capacity.  

Most logical idea is he costs Asuka the title.  

Excuse me while I vomit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Random note from takeover: Rousey showed up in a lot of pre-show video packages, and was booed really heavily each time. So, not saying the MITB crowd will be the same people—and Nia isn’t overwhelmingly popular—but I wouldn’t be shocked to see Rousey get her first real mixed reaction tonight.

We have a family dinner for Father's Day, so if I catch any of this show live it will be probably the latter half.  

If that little bastard shows up and costs Carmella her title, leading to a program between them, I will be pissed. I like her.

I don't like him - in an X-Pac Heat kind of way. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beech27 said:

Random note from takeover: Rousey showed up in a lot of pre-show video packages, and was booed really heavily each time. So, not saying the MITB crowd will be the same people—and Nia isn’t overwhelmingly popular—but I wouldn’t be shocked to see Rousey get her first real mixed reaction tonight.

LIke I said when I heard they destroyed a beach ball in the middle of Takeover;  where were these fuckers in New Orleans?

It is really hard to get excited for a PPV where the chances of Daniel Bryan losing to Big Cass and Asuka losing to Carmella is so damn good.  Plus a MITB women's match that will probably go to Charlotte and could possibly go to Bobby Roode

I am confused have they announced the one New day member in this match or are they just now assuming that all of them are in it 

There was one guy on the kickoff show already desperately trying to start the CM Punk chant

I assume he will spend the entire night trying to start chants and then bitch that the WWE doesn't listen to him

BTW - the WWE is totally pretending that they never said there would be a RAW tag title match

It has totally vanished from the website (this has been at least since mid-week)

And they just tweeted out previewing every match and there was no mention of that match either

9 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'll never get used to Rosenberg's douchebag analysis. 

I don't watch these panels very often. But what little I've seen of him on these or the post-PPV Talking Smack shows or Bring It To The Table suggests they only bring him in to have company men cut his nuts off every chance they get. And he's enough of a doofus that he'll eat shit with a smile on his face so he can pretend he's "in."

• RIPPA locked this topic
  • RIPPA unpinned this topic