DVDVR Message Board

E3 2018 THREAD

RIPPA

Just now, Death From Above said:

Yeah apparently they have four rooms on site and are making the audience move between the rooms for each game.

Oh you've got to be kidding.  So they're only going to show four games, or is one room just a general area?

8 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

I've somehow never played the original Last of Us.  I guess I should get the Remastered version before I even think about getting the sequel.

I started it, but never got far. Not sure why. I definitely didn't dislike it, just not the easiest to play for me, and after a while I was just too far into other games. Hope to go back and actually play through it all at some point. I even have the DLC though its weird since its on the PS4 while the main game is on my PS3.

This is bad. It sucks. I was looking forward to this showing. I liked Ubi today, but most of this show has been underwhelming. 

Save us, Nintendo. 

I'd be more willing to overlook the mediocre combat animations, but I saw Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice yesterday. I'm still going to play it, and I'm interested in a new IP from Sucker Punch, but I'd be lying if I said that I wouldn't rather have another inFamous game instead.