DVDVR Message Board

E3 2018 THREAD

RIPPA

3 minutes ago, Raziel said:

WAIT, WHAT???????????????  YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME!

Vaporware until they actually show me gameplay!

Well, they kind of did.  Between that and allowing fans to submit work to put in the game this is going to be quite an interesting game.

No matter e-sports how big are going to get, I well never be able to take this seriously, and I am playing video games for 30 years since I was 8 years old. And don't know how silly e-sports must look to older generations.

Ubi having a quality conference right now. Excited for the Mario and Rabbids DLC in a couple weeks (three days before Aces, too), and a nice variety of games, even if many of them don't interest me personally. 

Ubi's also doing a good job with announcing free support for their games. Plus we're finally getting that "we took the Black Flag tech and made a straight pirate game" game that should have been made by now. 

2 minutes ago, Smelly McUgly said:

Ubi and Nintendo with their fucking awesome partnership! YEAH

That Starfox tie-in will have people acting like that women in your sig.  But like Raziel said I went from DGAF mode to "Wait, what?!" really quickly.

• Like 1

Just now, NikoBaltimore said:

That Starfox tie-in will have people acting like that women in your sig.  But like Raziel said I went from DGAF mode to "Wait, what?!" really quickly.

It's not a game I care about, but the idea of a Star Fox tie-in combined with that gimmick with attaching ships (and individual ship parts) to your controller showing up in-game instantly... that sounds pretty strong for the younger audience.

• Like 1